Reviews for Out of Season
jenthegypsy chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
A lovely companion to Forecast - your Tony voice is very good. Your closing was particularly strong, with a feeling of truth to Tony's melancholy wishes.
katos chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I absolutely adore this story. i just discovered WITB this past year and i am totally hooked. it is such a great quirky show but i was devastated when i started fourth season and carol was just gone. Stories like this help fill the gap. I think you did a awesome job of capturing tony's inner voice (not an easy feat). i love the way you used something as simple as accidentally saying carol's name as a catalyst for his introspection. simply fabulous. thanks for taking the time to write it.
lagrima47 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
What can I say? For one brief moment I was lost in time and I felt I was actually there on campus with him. I have to agree with Tony - I, too, miss them. Please continue...
LunaLove chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw, that ending. I think my heart broke a little bit.

I love your imagery, the colours you evoke. It's very beautiful.

And I think it's kind of funny that you procrastinate by doing something other than writing this story, and I procrastinate by reading this story instead of doing something else. (As in writing an essay). XD
Gem6 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Aw bless him...thats lovely!

Gem x