Reviews for Rose In The Night
David Fishwick chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
I really like this story and please update soon thanks.
MissAlyssaCullen chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I really like this story so far! I hope you can update soon. Aly
Dawnie-7 chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
Uh oh... doom is on the horizon it seems. I'm becoming overcome with the excitement of the big reveal of things.
Dawnie-7 chapter 3 . 6/27/2010
Hmmm, feels like trouble is a'coming with Katherine's brother here. I must say, his prescance kinda scares me :)

And very interesting turn in Rose's inner emotions and character. Can't wait to find out what more lies underneath.
Dawnie-7 chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
So glad to see you back with this.

Love the interaction between all 3 siblings and the contrast. And nicely done capturing Katherine's wickedness :D
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Cool story, and I can't wait to see what happens!
Green-blobs-and-blue-apples chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
but it is a wonderful start, who wouldn't want to review?

anyway, sorry I can't help with the German name, the only names that I can think of are Frank and Nathan, but I am not sure those are even German...
Theoretically Mad chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
i love this story i want to see more of it and about the german names check this site its full of them so u can have ur own pick german . about library / blname _ Boys . htm (no gaps) hope it helps
Dawnie-7 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Well personally I'm in love with this already. How can you not be? Family drama and all? Can't wait to see your interpataion of how things went and what happens to Rose, though I do hope you update sooner rather than later.
writestyle chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Good start, looking forward to the next chapter.
mysedai chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Hans, Heinrich, Lukas, Niklas, Dieter, Helmut, Herman, Adolf, Johan, Kurt, Wilheim, Wolfgang... Those are all the old-fashioned German names I can think of off the top of my head.

I genuinely like this story, and can't wait to see where it's heading!
Southern-Bound-Soul chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
this story was really good and what about Ulrick?