Reviews for Jumping
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Made me so sad, feeling his pain like this. Awesomely written!
Creed Vs Deadpool chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I really loved this! I miss Kate & Leopold fanfics :(
thisisforyou chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
hmm, I think you had a few problems with your style... weren't sure whether to use the 19th Century formal style that Leopold would be thinking in or a loose, modern style that people nowdays would... be... y'know. Losing steam.

Anywho, I liked this as a shot I'd never thought about before, you did it quite well, good luck with anything else you may be doing!

-for you.
musiclover610 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
this was amazing!

very well written!

it matches EXACTLY with Leopold's character!

keep writing! you're mazing at it :)
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
awesome
Mika88 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
that was really good
Eviefan chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Again a very great short story. I'm glad Leopold didn't have to wait to long for the "angel" he loved to come and join him, and that he didn't end up marrying Miss Tree. He and Kate are well suited for one another. I like this story because you let us in on what he might have been feeling, something we really didn't see in the movie, though it was easy to guess that he was going to miss Kate. You are good at this, so as I said in my last review write more of these, and maybe a bit longer.
phantomfanatic chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
just so u no.. i LUVR dat movie along with *cough* title *cough cough* ... you guessed it! PHANTOM OF THE OPERA! yay!
Ellen chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
I like this fic too! Short & sweet!
novembergrl chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
Okay as usual Im late to the part but I liked it.

Short but sweet.

PS fav escape/romance movie
MinnieLover chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
aw, that was good!
number1princess chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
Absolutely, marvelous , if i do say so myself. You are talented. I agree this would have been a wonderful scene in teh movie, and you did a very good job. The pictures are vivid, and i can feel the emotion. all in all, well done
Dee chapter 1 . 9/16/2003
I read you f.f and it was great, I hope you will right a story now on what happens next. Keep up the good work...Dee
Nikki chapter 1 . 5/28/2003
another extraordinary work...please more Kate and Leopold.
Spit Fire14 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
I like it! Very well done, a curious look into Leo's mind in those few desperate minutes. Even one little shot of him standing there, ready to jump, with a heartbroken look on his face would have enhancced the movie, but this scene is beautiful.