Reviews for Loving My Best Friend
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
Awwww,oh my god, that was so so so beautiful!Love it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
Oh my!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Awww,cute work there with that!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Oh wow!lots of emotional conflicts,that Remus has!Nicely done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Loool! Somewhat cliche scene at the end but it was real cute!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Awww,they made up!I'm so so so happy right now!But the way Remus tries to make a move,my god it's adorable!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
AAHHHH! This is saaaaad!I mean i understand both Sirius and Remus's views alright,it's hard for both of them!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Ah the hug,that was kinda sweet!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god!What a way to confess!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
WOOW!Good one,i just love this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
:D!Awww,but i don't know,maybe making the marauders ignoring Remus so much may be taking it a bit too far,i do hope they feel a bit guilty at least later!Haha,well i'll just have to read on!
Sasse1892 chapter 22 . 4/27/2011
Aww... It only took them 22 chapters. But it was totally worth the wait and the tears and the horrible red nose that came with it. :p

It was so sweet and so sad and I just loved it! Adored it, really. :) You know what there are no words for how I feel about this Fic! :)

Although I was so pissed at Sirius - how could he upset my poor Remus so often! Not too mention that chapter where he actually reaslised how long its been since Remus actually hung out with them - that was awful! I have never been so disappointed in my darling Sirius before.

On a much nicer note - another one of your Remus/Sirius Fics has made my fav list. Make no mistake - my fav list may be long, but only the best are on there. ;)

I have one more to read. No doubt I will end up leving another rambly review before I head off to bed. :)

Hear from me soon.

lol.
neongreenleaves chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
amazing story! i love long stories. :) thanks.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 22 . 3/15/2011
So freaking cute!
Coja chapter 22 . 2/17/2011
I love this story so much! It is incredible cute.

I felt so sorry for Remus, sometimes I was about to cry and thought the whole time, how sorry Im am for him. It was so heartbreaking.

But the end of it is wonderful! Cute and absolutely romantical. Love it! :)