Reviews for Loving My Best Friend
slybunny chapter 10 . 2/21
Sally. So annoying. Can't even realize she's the problem -_-
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 22 . 6/9/2011
Awwww,oh my god, that was so so so beautiful!Love it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 6/9/2011
Oh my!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 6/9/2011
Awww,cute work there with that!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 17 . 6/9/2011
Oh wow!lots of emotional conflicts,that Remus has!Nicely done!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 15 . 6/9/2011
Loool! Somewhat cliche scene at the end but it was real cute!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 6/9/2011
Awww,they made up!I'm so so so happy right now!But the way Remus tries to make a move,my god it's adorable!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
AAHHHH! This is saaaaad!I mean i understand both Sirius and Remus's views alright,it's hard for both of them!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
Ah the hug,that was kinda sweet!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Oh my god!What a way to confess!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
WOOW!Good one,i just love this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/9/2011
:D!Awww,but i don't know,maybe making the marauders ignoring Remus so much may be taking it a bit too far,i do hope they feel a bit guilty at least later!Haha,well i'll just have to read on!
Sasse1892 chapter 22 . 4/27/2011
Aww... It only took them 22 chapters. But it was totally worth the wait and the tears and the horrible red nose that came with it. :p

It was so sweet and so sad and I just loved it! Adored it, really. :) You know what there are no words for how I feel about this Fic! :)

Although I was so pissed at Sirius - how could he upset my poor Remus so often! Not too mention that chapter where he actually reaslised how long its been since Remus actually hung out with them - that was awful! I have never been so disappointed in my darling Sirius before.

On a much nicer note - another one of your Remus/Sirius Fics has made my fav list. Make no mistake - my fav list may be long, but only the best are on there. ;)

I have one more to read. No doubt I will end up leving another rambly review before I head off to bed. :)

Hear from me soon.

lol.
neongreenleaves chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
amazing story! i love long stories. :) thanks.
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 22 . 3/15/2011