Reviews for State of Flux
Oracle Oci chapter 30 . 7/2
Good moods are meant to be suddenly (and cruelly) ruined!
It used to be I would get paranoid at the slightest sign of things going a little too well for the characters in a fanfic. But last year has been all about OP charas of ambiguous morality so denial caught on to me on this one, was all "hahah I'm sure nothing will happen - they have plenty of time, right?!" then BAM that chapter ending :D Much love!
Oracle Oci chapter 28 . 6/28
Heh, I love it when characters lie/are lied to! It just adds this extra dimension to the plot, regardless of weather the reader can actually tell what they did or not, to look forward to later :D
(I went and read their full wiki chara pages before starting this fic lol)
Skyray chapter 20 . 6/7
"Wesker was probably only capable of missing his sunglasses" - ROFL, you saw the chance and took it! :D awesome line xD
Skyray chapter 13 . 6/7
HOT! o w o
Sure warmed me up pretty quickly on this winter night :D
Skyray chapter 11 . 6/7
Yesss! but then noooo- how could you! xD lol love it :D
Skyray chapter 8 . 6/7
Always confused when come to these kind of existential angst in fanfics; makes me wonder if the characters can't accept the fact they're not completely strait or if they are treating sexuality as a binary strait-or-gay thing unnecessary in the first place lol :P

That said, I'm sure it's just a crush/admiration at this point, Chris! Don't get caught starring at him in the near future and you'll be fine! Hehehe :3
PyqaFanGirl chapter 22 . 4/13
Ooohhh man it's just sooo god damn cute! And I cant imagine Wesker saying something like sparkles...õ-õ
yourfranky chapter 1 . 3/19
I have spent the last month or so reading this, and I just have to say that this whole story was amazing. I did not want it to end, I just wanted more and more.

I love how detailed everything was, and how you made the reader feel connected to Chris. O balled like a little baby at the end even though I knew what was going to eventually happen. A sequel for this would be very much appreciated.

I loved every chapter that was in this, I just want to read more. Once again this was an amazing story (:
ASTRANGER44 chapter 45 . 3/17
I'd spent the entire day on this fic, what can I say? I'm fond of it. I'm glad that there's such a great fan fiction for the two characters I admire. As I get closer towards the end I kind of could predict what's gonna happen, and I found myself being afraid of finishing it...Let's face it, (despite OOCs) two person like chris and wesker...didn't expect them to happily ever after anyway...but when it comes to the breakup and reality in the end that Chris (and readers, who likes love story) has to face, my heart cracked a bit...damnit, it's painful! Wesker paid his price, although how much the relationship actually weighed for him depends on individual reader's perspective. Chris have lost a lot, grown a lot, a part of him died in the mansion, and then rebirthed.
DrGoodchilde chapter 4 . 2/21
lol about that interview with Mister Douglas...
It's customary for a baddie to have an English accent, not lose said accent the more evil he gets. That's a cute little twist on the cliché.
DrGoodchilde chapter 45 . 2/20
I'm not really into m/m pairings but your work is so well written and the characters so fleshed out and loveable, the story still draws me in time and time again.

Gotta love how Chris manages to slice through Weskers bullshit like a surgical knife. He's good for him like that.

Also I have to ask, is Mindy being sexually abused by Irons in order to protect Chris? Because I defiantly got that vibe while reading some of her mannerisms around Redfield...
NightAngelReviewer chapter 44 . 1/22
Okay, that kind of screwed up

Here, let me try:

Take out the spaces
http_:_/_nightangel-16_._deviantart_.com_/_journal_/_My_-Very_-Last_-Critic_-508533196
NightAngelReviewer chapter 1 . 1/22
Heyya! Your story has been featured in this critic!
journal/My-Very-Last-Critic-508533196
NightAngelReviewer chapter 4 . 10/2/2014
I'm reading this over... I LOVE IT AS MUCH AS I DID THE FIRST TIME!
NightAngelReviewer chapter 45 . 9/16/2014
Great story :)
I enjoyed every second of it.
You are a very talented writer and did a great job with building the relationships between the characters. I thank you for the wonderful story and I will be reading more of your works in the future :)