Reviews for No One Left
cindylili chapter 1 . 2/2
Loved it ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Ohmygod this is incredible why didn't I start reading HG fanfics earlier
Nessa chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
So sad :( but SO AMAZING!
Cookie Seller On The Dark Side chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Sad, but really good!
GinnyRueLover chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Aww! I almost started crying. :'(
Clove1113 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
"I. Want In." That sounds just like Johanna
gabz1197 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
brilliantly written and very moving
readwritereview chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Simply amazing-especially how each little "section" ends with _ down, _ to go.
You are an amazing author!
HisLittleBunny chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I loved this! Johanna is not my favorite character- I don't dislike her, I just don't feel anything for her- but this fic changed that oh my gosh.

My favorite part of it is the fact that most of her love was taken BEFORE she won. Most people assume that Johanna lost her family because she didn't do what President Snow wanted, but you went a whole new route with it, and made it awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
this was really great, and so very very sad. awesome job
justawritier chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow! This was amazing. My jaw dropped when her cousion got reaped.
angles entwined chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
Wow. Good. I can see why this won. Wow. Wow. Wow.
UndercoverAlice chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
That was beautiful... fantastic work, I absolutely LOVED this :)
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Great fic! Love hearing about Johanna and this was a great interpretation of what she could've possibly been through.
Aurora-Borealis Coyote chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
"Especially, she hates the stupid Girl On Fire for doing what she never could for a love that is just an elaborate trick of Haymitch's, and for winning the same Games that her cousin lost." Oh..Johanna /3 I'd always liked her. That one line she said in the book that this was inspired from really showed so much about who she was as a person and how the Capitol had effected her. A person with a strong personality like her would understandably take hold of their loss and use it to drive them for vengeance. This was a very powerful piece- that last part with Vincent was very sad but I did love reading Johanna's gradual transformation. Great work.