Reviews for Dusk and Dawn
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
please update don't forget about thisfanfic
lilkathra chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
love to know what happens next
Kane Ookami chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I'd love to see where you meant to take this. Great start it grabs the reader right away.
Mystic Dewdrop chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I really liked this! Update soon
Illusion Island chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
College work...huh? Um...do you mind if I adopt the story? ...um...it's okay if you say no...but yeah...
TpLoz chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Very well written first chapter! :) Please update!
AliceWalker121 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
she abandoned her stories ._. she has way too much college work thats why read her profile..
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Hmm...intriguing. I wonder what exactly would her being stripped of that optimism entail.
nottrustworthy chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i love it the way you explain the situation and her feelings it ws like a real pro story and you dont get alot of them nowadays
sonia12150 chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
plz write more it was really nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
This was great, very realistic, loved it.
AbyssTales chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Very interesting take on the manga, I really like it. Please, update at your earliest convenience!
i said hi chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!1
Shayna-18 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
you must update sometime soon PLEASE!
gjvalle16yahoo.com chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
i really like your summary of your a good idea.i have always thought that nanami is to positive sometimes and what would happen if nanami was more street smart or a bit more she does have a lot to be sad for. i mean her moms probally dead has a family that doesn't want her and her dads a coward.i'd be really if your gonna continue with this story(and please do) would you care to make nanami a bit more...kick ass. i don't like that she so can still be sweet and stuff but if she can't cook and do girly things make her a tomboy or give her a karate hell even soccer.u can say she did it a long time ago and quite cause she's her something she could even be give her some her family situation a bit more realistic over the i do love a mary sue when its done umm yahhh this is my keep rocking it and continue with this story.i will be watching you.:)(yes i know there are many spelling errors)