Reviews for Hush
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Awwww! That was so sweet! I could totally see that as part of the movie, though; it fit well. Very nice!
BloodySundays chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was too perfect for words. Can't even begin to explain how much I love and adore this.

Thank you for writing this. 3
Oddments and Tweaks chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow! That was beautiful! Such a spellbinding piece-I got goosebumps reading it! You've captured the mood perfectly, I could really see that as a scene from the film! Wonderful work! :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
This was so sweet...I really liked this. (: Great job!
HighUpAbove chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Wow! This was truly wonderful! Absolutely amazing, that was the sweetest lullaby I've ever heard (or read ;))
Aero-Chica chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw :) so adorable! I love the movie so much, and this was a nice feel-good story. Well done!
lovedoves chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was so beautiful...(happy tears)
rainbowpanget chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Im reviewing so that you'd be alive enough to write more stories. You write great! More, more!
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
It's a nice story. I really like it. Thanks.
musiclover610 chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
again, absolutely amazing :)
StarryEyedReader chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Good, nice! I love this movie too I just miss Charles senior! He was so COOL!
Mrs. Touchstone chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
AW I love how you named the baby Charles, thats so cute!
Subservient Revolutionary chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
Aw! That was so sweet. Little gems like this are the reason I find myself searching through all the back logs of this site. It's tedious at times, but fics like this make it all worth it! Thanks for brightening my night!
Verity Kindle chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
Awesome. Really good writing. Fluffy without being syrupy, if that makes any sense. )
bnanachild chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
AW... that was soo cute! you're right..they really need a genre for WAFF stories so that i can read them all!