Reviews for Blurring Lines
Naguabo chapter 11 . 9/11
I like this story and the way you've drawn Alan and Regina, but I would expect the way the Titans blended together to have somewhat of a positive impact - or maybe you're going to show the town changing more slowly and subtlely as the Titan effect grows? Or will the school gradually become more integrated? Also, I think I could see Alan wanting to learn more about Regina's world and culture.
Writing-Forever-A-Passion chapter 4 . 7/18
Loved it so much! Please continue!
Ya can't leave us hangin' like this!
Flowerchild23 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
lol. that is funny. more please
sweetypie15 chapter 11 . 2/23/2013
Love this story and I can't wait for more haha
OneBookToRead chapter 11 . 1/5/2013
I was sad to see you haven't updated in a while, this was an amazing story.
Qu33nL3fty chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
I love Edgar Alan Poe I'm glad you put that in there for Regina and Alan to talk about lol.
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 11 . 6/15/2012
I really like this story. There aren't enough Alan/Oc stories...

I think you should delve more into what Alan's father ha said before- like blaming him for his mothers death and all.

Love Regina, she's really cool- and so is her dad.

Please update soon!
Myrle 16 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
alan always was my favorite member of the titans team!

plkease update soon!
Alex B. Goode chapter 11 . 8/30/2010
Keep it up. Your doing great.
fulltimereviewer chapter 11 . 8/29/2010
That was just purely romantic. Alan is just too sweet. Maybe Regina will have to talk to Alan's father. Hope to see more soon.

Best Wishes,

JesusChild4Eva chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Finally a story with Alan as the love interest, I swear there are not enough stories with him when he was clearly the hottest guy on the team. ( next to sunshine then there was gerry and julius and...) ok let me shut-up. Your story is great, please keep going!
Sundiata chapter 10 . 7/13/2010
Awww, I love this story! I always thought Alan would make an excellent boyfriend. I really like your writing style, and I can't wait for an update!
Alex B. Goode chapter 10 . 7/3/2010
Great job. Keep it up.
fulltimereviewer chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
This is by far my favorite story on this fandom!

I admire how Alan and Regina can have a sweet relationship despite the adversity they face.

Great Job!

Best Wishes,

Alex B. Goode chapter 9 . 5/31/2010
Great job. Keep up the good work.