Reviews for Una Noche
Jammie13 chapter 41 . 3/18
Wow. I love all your stories but this one...wow! Thanks so much!
Jammie13 chapter 21 . 3/18
I'm loving this. I love how true to har after they are even though their relationship was different!
Guest chapter 41 . 1/6/2015
That was an amazing story but I can't believe you never touched on the fact that Elliot has millions of dollars and he hadn't told Olivia. Also, that Kathy might get out sooner rather than later. I loved how Cragen and the judge have been protecting Olivia her whole life though. Thanks for posting.
SVUgrey anatomy- lover chapter 41 . 9/14/2013
Loved it
Aimee chapter 11 . 8/25/2013
Oh my god! Amazing! I was tearing up towards the end :)
Guest chapter 41 . 7/12/2013
Oh my goodness, that was an amazing story, I can't believe I was rooting for a couple who started off with an affair but then again, it was Olivia and Elliot. I loved how all the kids loved her from the start and you kept their true essence in tact from the actual show. Thank you for posting and I am glad this story was so long.
SVUlivandel4ever chapter 41 . 4/14/2013
Awwwwww! Such an AMAZING story ! Once I started reading I couldn't stop it was just too good. You should really make a sequel... You know with baby Isabella and the new house/life in it and more drama?!
EOandCompany chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Love love love this!
SummerRaeBenson chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I love this story! I've read the whole thing like five times.
mrs.addiecullen chapter 41 . 11/15/2012
Omg. What an amazing story of true love. I still don't like Kathy, but then I never have
skyesmommy chapter 41 . 7/20/2012
I think you should do a squeal to this. I love this story. :) I love all your stories tho.
Sarah501B chapter 41 . 6/30/2012
Too cute :D
Sarah501B chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
He was such a dumbass because he was born this way. God, I hate him.
LivyStabler chapter 41 . 5/20/2012
Another amazing story! Thank you
Guest chapter 41 . 1/3/2012
That was a great way to end it!