Reviews for Obvious
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
So, I finally got around to watching that Sherlock Holmes movie, nearly laughed my head off at the so obvious homoerotic undertones.

Heh, I'm glad to have found this fanfic. It was funny and really enjoyable to read. LOL Holmes and Watson ... haha
music-is-luv chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
Love it! :D It made me smile. This literally made my day.
BloodyLittleMinx chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was incredibly amusing to read. I think you captured each character's essence quite well, so it made it very enjoyable. Mycroft really made me chuckle throughout this story, and I hope to read more of your work at a later time.

~V
call me baka again chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
aw adorable
Avelera chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
WONDERFUL! From a mechanics point of view I am simply in awe of how perfectly you portrayed the entire scene purely through dialogue. What a delightful little story, brava!
chishero chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
That was hilariously adorable. XD I felt Sherlock's mortification! Hehe.. I think you have a knack for this~~ Write more for this fandom, please? :D
mayfaire chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Brother Mycroft has a very keen observation; he surely will make Sherlock have a run for his money. Lovely fic. :)
Malenkia chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
That was perfectly charming, lovely and sweet. I love how you captured Mycroft and Holmes banter, I can just see it happening in my head. Please wrinte more!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This was utterly delightful! I giggled my way through the whole thing! Mycroft's condescending manner and the imagery of Holmes doing little things like stealing Watson's journal so as to spend more time with him is just great. And I must give you credit for doing the whole thing in dialogue! Not once did I have to backtrack and see who was speaking.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
lol so obcious
WelcomeToTheAsylum chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Very nicely done, thanks.
Cathy chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
aw. cute :)

i loved it :)

really sweet and at the end it seemed like holmes was doing that on purpose :P

crafty holmes!
Reigning Fyre chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
argh, why do you continue on being so magnificent? I shall never know. I waited to read this until after the movie but FRICK, you MUST write MORE. MORE of this lovely pairing. You absolutely CAPTURED the lovely style. 3
mad-marquise chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Totally in character! And hilarious! And it's SO obvious that Homes loves Watson in the books! This fic is 3
modengstrom chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
this is so delightful. i really appreciate it when an author can capture SUCH vivid emotion in a oneshot. loved it!
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »