Reviews for Obvious
WoofBlackHayate chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Heehee, so cute. Very nice dialogue too, and you made it work. Keep it up! :]

WBH
Blame the Cupcake chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
:D I loved it! I do love anything with Mycroft in it anyways but this was absolutly charming.
salt in the wound chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is so adorable! The language was perfect, the atmosphere, the characters... it was lovely. Please continue with your writing!
avalongrand chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
great story! I've been a fan of sherlock holmes for a long time and I must say that your story reminds me a lot of the way that dear Sir Arthur Conan Doyle used to write his characters. Good job as always X3
Mcbnotredame7 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This was wonderful! I loved Sherlock's reactions to Mycroft's observations. And the ending was perfect! Great story, I absolutely loved it! ]

Mcbnotredame7
Secret Snoopy chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh gosh, this was wonderful! :D The ending was so cute, and your style was just perfect.
Valerie Blakewell chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ahaha! 'perfectly, perfectly oblivious!' Nice. I loved it!
han8661 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
can we have a follow up please? This has me smiling something stupid!
Bramblerose4 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Excellent. Masterfully written. I absolutely adore this story. My newest fandom is Sherlock Holmes and I am so glad to know that there are stories for it from my favorite authors.

I hope you plan on doing more!

Bramblerose4
Zed-Azrael chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I wouldn't say this is too OOC if thought of within the context of the 2009 film. :D Writing only with dialogue can be a risky venture, but I think you pulled it off quite nicely. It was easy to tell who was speaking, and you've crafted it so well that the characterisations are simply dripping from the words. And with this characterisation, all the little tonal quirks and speech lilts that would usually be plainly mentioned have made such additional words completely unnecessary. (What an awkward sentence...it's early in the morning and I'm rambling. Hopefully you understand what I meant. DX )

Overall a lovely fic and an enjoyable read. And, obviously, very, very cute and endearing. :)
methegirl chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Amazing story, great job! Keep up the good work
Tarius Black chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very cute! I love the ending. Actually... I love the whole thing! It is always a joy to read one of your stories.
Shiny Pichu-chan chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
First time writing for this fandom? Reading this I could almost mistake you for Conan Doyle himself. Fantastic work as usual. I never dreamed I could read a HolmesxWatson story as good as this so soon after seeing the 2009 movie. It would be an absolute pleasure to read more from you in this fandom
AutumnAtMidnite chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Very cute!

And I especially like all the bantering between Sherlock & Mycroft :)
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Cute! I love the ending when Watson helps Sherlock down the sgtairs. Is Mycroft your own character or is he in the stories. I haven't read all of them yet.

This is a really cute couple. Thanks for sharing.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3