Reviews for The Twilight TwentyFive: Round Two
LaViePastiche chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
oh yay, you're doing the twi25! sweet.

i liked this one. so very rose - very cool little moment.
detroitangel chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
I snorted at that. lol.
Rosmarina chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Nice! That's such a chaotic & crazy moment in the book but you've captured it from the point of view of the one person who isn't riled up by the event in any way.
ElleCC chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Oh, snooty Rosalie, how we love you so.

Nicely captured :)
circe290 chapter 2 . 1/19/2010
Ah, that damn birthday party. Poor Jasper...

Awesome, and probably pretty close to what Rose was thinking (even if SM didn't admit it)!
detroitangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
He has truly isolated himself from experiencing anything. The routines and the constant walls will keep him from living a full life; always missing some piece of himself. That shiny bobble in the window makes him feel the want, but then the reality smacks him in the forhead before he can smash his noggin through that glass. He'll need to bleed and feel in order to purchase. His loneliness only creates more of the same.
Rosmarina chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really like the feel of this o/s - it's heavy, solid with rich description. I love the way the characters are real people. This moment is one example: "Very aware that his eyes were locked on her, she glanced at herself in the window, pulled her stomach taut, and remembered to breathe."
AndraLee chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow! Great form out of the gate. Can't wait to see what follows!
circe290 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This is lovely.

The loneliness and the uncertainty...really well done, especially since you didn't make them like 20. I think it gets scarier as you get older...not easier, and not so much being alone as the idea of *not* being alone...

Loved it!
Anna Faze chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh, this was lovely. Slow and meandering and lonely ...

I especially loved this bit ... "He would often remind himself to not hope, too much, that the shimmer in her eye when she smiled at him was anything other than a reflection."

Because it was the reflection of him making her eyes shimmer ... I think?

Yay, I'm off to read the rest of your stuff ... thanks for sharing.
Bella'sExecutioner chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
as always you're awesome bb!

Loved it. It was a bittersweet taste of being alone.. that almost missed opportunity. Anticipation of the next moment when their world would no longer be void of the other person.

love it and you!

:0) Qute
nikkijoy chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Gosh, that was enchanting! I was holding my breath the whole way through..

Why is it always so hard for the first step?
27 | « Prev Page 1 2