Reviews for Littles: The New Wave: Starcrossed
alemica2 chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
Sad ending for Bella and Gordon but I'm hoping they find their way back to each other in the next one! I can't wait for the next story so please post it as soon as possible, I love this series!
Mali08 chapter 28 . 2/28/2010
Wow what an ending! First off I really hope Tony and Lizzie get back together. Question is he hooking up with Connie still or was it a one time thing? Bella should find herself but at the same time she should let Gordon in...he's a great guy. I wonder what will happen next year. Update soon...such a great story!
Mali08 chapter 27 . 2/26/2010
I hope Gordon and Bella get back together. Carmen and Cal are sweet together. I like seeing the older Littles too. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 27 . 2/25/2010
Aw, what a sad chapter! I'm still mad at Bella but I do feel bad for her. Hopefully she can figure out which boy she really wants to be with. The talk between David and Gordon was really sweet, glad he could be there for him. Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 26 . 2/21/2010
I don't like Bella...she doesn't deserve Gordon. Maybe Gordon could date Elisa. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 26 . 2/20/2010
Poor Gordon! I really hope Bella gets her head on straight and realizes she belongs with Gordon and not Eddie! Update soon, please.
alemica2 chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
Oh, no Bella! Gordon's going to be so crushed. Please update soon!
Mali08 chapter 25 . 2/12/2010
I just lost respect for Bella. She doesn't deserve Gordon. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
Something tells me things aren't over with Eddie and Bella but I really hope I'm mistaken. I hope Rick learns to like Gordon. I like Denise, she's good for Mike. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 24 . 2/10/2010
Aw, such a good chapter! I think Mikey and Denise should break up, it's not fair to her. The part with Rick and Scooter was so cute, and I'm glad Gordon didn't get too jealous when he saw Bella with Eddie. Update soon, please!
alemica2 chapter 23 . 2/9/2010
Aw Gordon and Bella are so cute, I'm so happy they're both okay! And ah Mikey and Eva! I really like them together but I think Mikey needs to give up on her. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 23 . 2/8/2010
Very nice update! I can't wait for more. Update soon!
Mali08 chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
Yay! I'm glad Bella is awake. I think it's really interesting what Anne said to Kevin about the important parts...isn't that something similar to what Tammy said about Steve? I like Hunter and Elisa I know I shouldn't but I do. Update soon!
alemica2 chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
Ah, so glad Bella's okay! I can't wait for when Gordon sees her awake and what everyone's reaction will be to the ring! Hm, I'm sensing that Denise and David will get together so then Mikey and Eva will be together like I've hoped for all along? Update soon, please!
Mali08 chapter 21 . 1/29/2010
Oh My God..I really really hope Bella is going to be ok. Update soon!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »