Reviews for A New Year's Eve to Remember
Tania Davis chapter 5 . 9/12/2014
Will you finish this? It was fabulous! More please?
BioHelixx chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
Oh, please continue! I want to see how Beaumont reacts (I'm pretty sure she'll be good with it, but still), and how Brown deals with the whole 'inter-personal' thing, and whether they're straight up with him or try to do what Walsh and Beaumont did... come one, feed me :-)
StarliteOracle chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
leyley chapter 5 . 1/28/2013
Wish this story was done.
chrwrigh chapter 5 . 10/24/2012
I'm late to the party story of my life lol. Just wanted to drop a line and tell you this was a great story.
savyleec chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Please write :)
Karma22 chapter 5 . 10/12/2010
Any chance of getting a conclusion to this story? This is my new favorite show ever since they started showing it on Netflix and Hulu. I would love to see what happens to these two. Please decide to update this! If nothing else, finish the story please! I'm holding you to your promise that you made at the end of the chapter!
NikeVictory chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
Thanks for reviewing! You're an awesome writer! Keep going with this!
typegirl19 chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Thank You! Catching episodes on was nice but I missed your stories. I liked this chapter... Hilarious that they're worried about Brown knowing and duh, he already does. I hope you're able to update soon!
gabrielledeschanel chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
whyever has there not been a recent update of this story? I just discovered the Unusuals and I want moremoremore! Please update
typegirl19 chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
Thank you for the update! Damn ABC to the 7th circle of hell (LOL) for canceling this show. Great chapter. Hope for more. If I had ANY writing ability I'd start my own story for you to read.
watchtower42 chapter 3 . 1/25/2010
Brown as a matchmaker? :) I seriously love any and all Casey/Walsh fics. and I really really really wanna see where you go with this. Please update soon!
typegirl19 chapter 3 . 1/13/2010
Fantastic update! Is that Brown checking on them? Can't for an update and you and "Reluctant" are my fave girls now. Casey/Jason live on! LOL
reluctant-reporter chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
Um...Casey, Jason, I hate to break this to you guys but you are totally on a date. Great chapter, love how Jason cleans the apartment and gets a haircut for his lady. Can't wait to see who's at the door.
reluctant-reporter chapter 2 . 1/6/2010
Great chapter, really good description and I liked reading about Casey's past New Year experiences. I watched You've Got Mail on t.v. yesterday too when I got home from work, you've got to love it. Can't wait to read the rest.