Reviews for Basic Human Impulse
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 3/19
Awesome. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
Checkerz chapter 1 . 1/18
Oh my Gosh! This is so good!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Very good

Glad Abby got through to him. And the others called to check up on Tony. Abby was right everyone else at the time was only thinking of themselves.
roxashasboxers chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
So I actually really love the friendship between Tony and Palmer, even though it's really understated in the show, so that last bit with Tony sending him the text made me smile. I of course love the relationship between Tony and Abby, and really, let's be honest: I just love the relationships on this show. Anyway, you did a great job with illustrating those while using a single point of view. Respect! And much love for Ducky being defeated by the answering machine. I half expected him to call back to finish his story!

I also liked Ziva's line where she says, "my flight arrived in a piece". Sometimes I read fics where people try to replicate her misuse of American idioms and the like and they fail, and it frustrates me a lot more than it should, so seeing it done right made me really happy :)
R. Paper chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I thought you captured the emotion perfectly. I teared up a little bit remembering long weekends at school that weren't long enough to go home, but long enough to make me homesick.

I love Tony and Abby, perfect brother and sister.
Knight's Day chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
What’s Eating Gilbert Grape.

well? am I right? if I am, then great movie, great FanFic! C:
lederra chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I really liked this story. It showed that Dinozzo is not such a Jerk that most people think he is. That like everyone else he does feels things, he is just very good at hiding what he feels normally. Well done, one of the best stories Ive read in a long time.
Madances chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Good work, Tracy
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
After reading your latest gem, decided to check what else you had. I'm a die hard Tony girl so this one definitely peaked my interest.

Lovely. Well done.
Mulderette chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Wow. This was wonderful. I'm all teary now. What a heartbreaking case for them. Poor Tony thinking nobody cared for him. So glad Abby was there for him and that he realized how much the team really is his family. Just beautiful writing :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow, excellent fic. You portrayed the characters -Tony especially- beautifully! :)
Net Sparrow chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I am so glad that Tony has so good friends, a family now at NCIS. He really deserves it. So nice that anybody showed him that. Just what Tony needed. Well done !
XX-Samantha-XX chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Great little story you have here, i can't wait to see what else you may write :D
Livia2001 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Aw poor Tony. I love the interaction between Tony and Abby and I love how the team are family. Fantastic writing, I love it.
TansNZ chapter 1 . 1/7/2010