Reviews for Makai Shopping Trip
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 4/25
Lol! Koakumas gone wild! Hilarious end! Love the - unbuttoning your blouse is not a good reason! Fantastic story!
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 4/25
Yay! Good end for everyone!
Aww Patchy was very thoughtful with that gift. But I'm sure Alice won't have too much trouble with that immature one! Meanwhile Marisa is going to figure out who it is one way or another! Oh oh if Koa gets her hands on that dragon heart it will be an incident of epic proportions! Very cute!
Psykoakuma chapter 4 . 4/25
"I am delicious," and "non-Marisa based snacks" made me laugh so much!
Hmm touching chapter. And I love it! Surprise right? hehe Patchouli has needs!
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 4/25
Oh no! Patchy!
I would probably be in a similar passed out state but for a very different reason. I don't know if my heart can handle bunch or so Koakumas running around! Damn those cute little devils are cute though! Is 'OL' cosplaying an office lady? hehe Adorable chapter!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 4/25
Kyaaaa! Love the magician battle! Patchu is soooo cool! Another fantastic chapter! I'm looking forward to the adventures of both parties.
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 4/24
OMG! You've got me! I am enfricken-raptured with this chapter! For many fantastic reasons, but especially one very important one. Give ya a hint it starts with a K and ends with a oakuma! Oh Madokami YESYES! Just GIVE me what I need!

Sorry I mean to say this is very creative/cute and captures my interest, and Koa is a little like cowbell. There is NEVER enough Koa. NOT to take away from all the fantastic Makai development! It's pretty awesome. I'm just rather ... weak. Against certain specific things...

ps Patchy is right up there too!
piruriez chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I know you're busy with Marisa's camp and all, but this last chapter has promise to birth a very interesting spin-off, just throwing that out there
Cytrus chapter 6 . 3/24/2010
You go and update a day after I ask how the story is coming along, nice :P.

Overall, the story has this slice-of-life feeling to it: nothing much happened throughout, but it was still an enjoyable ride.

I might have already mentioned that your strong grip on the character's personalities makes even simple dialogue scenes come to life, which is one of the things I like most in your stories.

Another point to mention is that while Shopping Trip was basically a humor story, you managed to seamlessly combine it with a subtle dose of other elements, like romance.

And as always, props to your setting: your own spin on how magicians and Makai work was convincing and great fun.

Good luck with your next project :)!

~ Cytrus
Redon chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Enjoyed reading the story, characters are interesting and in keeping with what I percieve as their personallities, keep it up.
kiose chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
This story keeps getting interesting, it's kinda incredible to think all this things started from a simple shopping trip xD.

“I am delicious,” Marisa helpfully added. - (Yes you are, Marisa, of course you are) I loved this part, so Marisa-like it made me laugh).

Shinki's motherly love & the partnership between Marisa & Alice is something I couldn't stop enjoying, nice job with that!

I like the fact that Shinki can have some minutes of fame in this story (anyone hardly thinks of including Shinki on a fic or making a fic with her on it...it's sad for a Makai-lover like me C ).

Also the background story you're developing to explain Alice's past is great, & makes me wonder how couldn't I come up with something like that before(guess it's just too brilliant for me x3). Can't wait to see a further develop on the plot (don't mind this & take your time to write xD).

I'm also a bit curious about Patchy's health...but that's nothing compared to my curiosity about the whole the plot ).

Keep up the good work.

kiose over & out
Cytrus chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Having you on author alert means I'm constantly reminded about all those stories of yours I'd like to read but just can't find the time to. Well, there's that break coming in two weeks...

I really love how you have your own, detailed and congruous vision of Gensoukyo. Reading something with convincing interpretations of the characters we love is always great fun. Everything feels really natural, with no meme overload or anything of the kind.

I'll be keeping track of all the nice things you write. Keep up the good work :).

~ Cytrus
kiose chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This story seems very promising D...at first when I read the summary I wasn't sure of the real plot of the fic, but the word "Makai" in the title was enough to drag my complete attention to this (I love Mystic Square & hate the fact that there's no more Makai in current Touhou games Dx ).

I have never read something with Makai characters in it, so I hope you can bless us with more chapters xD.

I liked Marisa's lines (very Marisa-like), also you used the theory that Koakuma is from Makai (wich was a good detail).

It's also nice to see that Alice will have interaction with Makai inhabitants (I secretly wish that Shinki is the one calling for Alice in that final line xP).

You have some really interesting stuff here, so I'll be sure to keep an eye on this.

Guess I have nothing more to say...

Hope to read you soon ;P

kiose over & out