Reviews for Girls' Night at the Hog's Head
Ms. Anthrop chapter 7 . 2/25
A very enjoyable story, and I like how you've concluded it... especially since it neatly erases the horrid suck that was the epilogue. Well done, you!
Ms. Anthrop chapter 6 . 2/25
Oh, my. Another chapter that made me glad I'm reading this in the privacy of my home, and not somewhere public. So very funny... and kind of hot, too!
Ms. Anthrop chapter 2 . 2/25
'Boy With the Bum' made me giggle far more than it should.

For all that this isn't a story taking it's self all that seriously, I really like the conversations and flow of this chapter- it feels very canon, or at least meshes with my head canon very nicely. There is lovely bit of emotional resonance as well, and the humour is a good balance. I'm glad that started to read this!
oa chapter 7 . 2/17/2016
Oh, how does this story have so few reviews? This is simply brilliant! Thank you!
Majube chapter 4 . 1/30/2015
The veil lady is Mundungus I think that's his name
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I may have to steal those metaphors about the Houses for a fanfiction of my own! It's absolutely perfect :)))
CharmedArtist chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Ooooh :D
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
*is enjoying this immensely*
Squirrel Patronus chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was wonderful! Harry Potter and Arthur C. Clarke-a fabulous match!
RussianDestruction chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
"He whoops. In falsetto." OMG this chapter was wayy too funny!
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Severus is always compensating for something...I fear it must be the size of his "wand".
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
"She was not aware that since last year's incident with Marietta Edgecombe the House of Snakes had begun calling her "Godric's Serpent."" Haha I love this! And I was really interested in your idea of fullbloods. It's very logical, actually, and addresses a gap in canon that I've always perceived.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Great story, although I think it would have been better if it was M rated. And if there was more Severus in it.
iwright chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
This is filthy and obscene. *Hits 'Favourite' button*
PhantomTigre chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Love it! Also enjoying that you got across the necessity for secrecy.. most HG/SS stories end up with everyone knowing one way or another.