Reviews for Girls' Night at the Hog's Head
Magical Beast chapter 4 . 1/30
The veil lady is Mundungus I think that's his name
CharmedArtist chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
I may have to steal those metaphors about the Houses for a fanfiction of my own! It's absolutely perfect :)))
CharmedArtist chapter 6 . 6/13/2014
Ooooh :D
CharmedArtist chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
*is enjoying this immensely*
Squirrel Patronus chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
That was wonderful! Harry Potter and Arthur C. Clarke-a fabulous match!
RussianDestruction chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
"He whoops. In falsetto." OMG this chapter was wayy too funny!
sevispamprinyoualways chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Severus is always compensating for something...I fear it must be the size of his "wand".
kci47 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
"She was not aware that since last year's incident with Marietta Edgecombe the House of Snakes had begun calling her "Godric's Serpent."" Haha I love this! And I was really interested in your idea of fullbloods. It's very logical, actually, and addresses a gap in canon that I've always perceived.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
Great story, although I think it would have been better if it was M rated. And if there was more Severus in it.
iwright chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
This is filthy and obscene. *Hits 'Favourite' button*
PhantomTigre chapter 7 . 4/30/2012
Love it! Also enjoying that you got across the necessity for secrecy.. most HG/SS stories end up with everyone knowing one way or another.
peskipiksi chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Excellent! I absolutely approve of your HMS P update. And the other quote is 'That's so like a band, which, if memory serves me correctly, is said by the Duchess of Plaza Toro in response to Luiz's apology: 'Sir, the band are sordid persons who required payimg in advance.' :) Bravo on sneaking that in!
twistedartist chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Thought I would share that my high school used Bow Down to Washington as it's fight song. And yes, I went to Washington High. I got a real kick out of the use in your story.
ILuvPeetaMellark aka KT chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
OMGZ! MORE SEVMIONE!

*cough*

Sorry, I'm kinda obsessed. It's a really great story with... Oh, jeez, who am I kidding? This is absolutely plotless-in a good way!- and ridiculous in every way-WOAH WOAH WOAH Gryffs and my house (Slytherin) DO NOT have civil conversations. Again, I don't want this to seem mean (though I normally do, because I so mean this review to be full of happy things like unicorns, Sock Monkeys, preetiful rainbows and other bullshit.
ILuvPeetaMellark aka KT chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
YES! Just a little bit of Sevmione...sorta.