Reviews for A Helping Hand
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This scene always breaks my heart! I love your take on it though. Still heartbreaking...
Kind Baudelaire chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
This is so cute :)
carinims01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
oh! that was sooo amazingly adorable! my eyes are watering!
Timemidae chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
aww, so sweet :)
ParchmentRose chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
MUCH better than the singing Ood. :D Great job, loved it!
thecolouryes chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I really just don't know what to say about this. It's lovely, just beautifully lovely, but it also broke my heart. Like EoT in general. I just can't stand what it LOOKS like Eleven is going to be. I mean... 'Geronimo'?

Lucy
WeepingAngel123 chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
This was really naiice and sweet.

I luurved it very muchily!

D
Obwohl chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I definitely think that this should have been in the episode, it needed some more emotional connection, altough it was tradgic enough I think that your little bit extra would have made it way more brilliant. Top Job ace :D

Lys.
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Fantastic! Thanks for writing this. I'm sad to say goodbye to our 10th Doctor, but I can't wait for the series to return. x
Volatura chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I understand why you felt the need to write this. Well done. :)
Spydur1 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Nice little story, I really liked that. :)
angelthree117 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Ah, that was so sweet! :D Was it march or april when she met the doctor? I can't figure it out and i need it for a story i'm working on. Oh well. Great story anyway!
Rambling Whovian chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
That was a really sweet fic, well done ;)
YouGottaSingAlong chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
"To David Tennant - thank you for brining the 10th Doctor to life!" For starters, I'll second that any day.

... technicality, I will not mention it in the first paragraph, mainly because I love the effect of the first.

"[...] I’m not Iron Man, you know!”" Audibly made me laugh out loud. I have this bog grin plastered over my face right now. Jeez, this is the best Rose/10 I've read in a while.

DAMN! I hate the DW writing team (who have the coolest office btw) for not having written this. That is just... you're fantastic.

This fic made my morning honest (mainly cos I'm already mega happy; SNOW!) but it was an awesome oneshot so thanks

Now, onto the PM...

Oh, and I loved the last line, just because.