Reviews for Plunge
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
i loved :D
crazy4booth chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
BRAVO!

So much progress so quickly. That was absolutely breathtaking! I think it should happen exactly that way...
crazy4booth chapter 2 . 1/27/2010
Holy cow... Re-reading all of that from Booth's point of view was doubly fun...

You did a masterful job showing us both sides of the argument...the brain and the gut... the despair and yet so much hope.

It was dazzling. And I am giddy realizing that there's a third chapter to read!
crazy4booth chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is absolutely lovely. Please keep writing Bones fanfic... You have it mastered already!
emlovesyouu chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
Great job. I loved it x
lovelyinherbones chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Dude! I'm so excited for this chapter! I've been waiting to really read it and relish it and I'm excited. Onward!

Okay, first off, I love the perfect balance between each narrative...I assumed that's what would happen after one chapter dedicated to each, but this is great. The transitions are seamless and all but unnoticeable, which is GREAT.

Second, I love this: "...the man she longed to be free to adore." That is just...PERFECT. Absolutely perfect. That, I think is absolutely how I see Brennan viewing things.

Also? "that she longed to learn, first hand from him, the magic of the love-making he seemed to hold in such high esteem." DID BRENNAN JUST ADMIT TO HER OWN IGNORANCE! Hell hath frozen over. Love. I also love the phrase "so painfully nowhere." That is pretty much the epitome of their relationship at this point, and I adore it.

"...he turned her into the woman she had always dreamed of becoming, strong and zealous and confident and successful." THAT IS SO FREAKING TRUE! I mean, her character has not only gotten more well-rounded since she's known Booth, but more likable and in general just BETTER. Guh. Right on the nose.

"...what some people would consider ‘in love'..." This is just another stellar example of your characterization of her in this chapter. EXCELLENT!

And oh my god...she finally said it! All I have to say is: YAAYY YAAYY YAAYY YAY x infinity! I'm so freaking excited!

And dude...the last 8 paragraphs were indescribably perfect. I use that word a lot in this review...but it's freaking ridiculous how well you wrote this last chapter. The ending was just...completely and utterly sublime. I. Adored. It.

AMAZING.
Chicklit chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
This is fantastic. I love how you've woven the dive analogy throughout every chapter, and the structure mirrors that feelings that they have for each other. I look forward to reading more of your work.
asinglefallensilverrose chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
hey, loved the story, the chapters were just a little bit too long, but they were all well written.

Booth and bones forever

best luck and happy writting,

ROSE~
Agatha-Naomi chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
This story is absolutely gorgeous!
Megan Darcy chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
In reading this story I feel that I have finally found someone who views the relationship between Booth and Brennan EXACTLY the way I do. Your words but my jumbled thoughts into something understandable and moving. I really loved this one. Terrific writer.
MickeyBoggs chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
That was just lovely. Sigh. Even though I had a good idea of how it would end, my heart just hurt for the two of them as they each struggled with their thoughts.

Hope you're feeling better soon - that snow won't be around forever! (Just got back from a week in SLC myself & am going to Colorado next month!)
grc73 chapter 3 . 1/14/2010
Excellent, great build up and a brilliant last chapter. :-)
ScullyBones chapter 2 . 1/12/2010
HUGE SMILE update please :)
chucky89us chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
dude! I love this. like can't wait for more!
browner864 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I have to say I really liked the first chapter of this fic but I LOVED chapter 2! You nailed Booth's inner thoughts - just nailed them! I can just picture him sitting on his sofa thinking of half the stuff you wrote. And he's right - why doesn't her genious brain see it? Oh but that goes both ways G-Man, you totally don't see how she has been letting herself get closer and closer to you either.

I feel like this season we see an episode where he is diving in head first and she isn't. And then the next week she is going for it and he's playing it cool. Get on the same damn page people!

Anyway - can't wait to hear her answer to the dinner invite. Great story!