Reviews for Hollow's Faire
GiGi.501 chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
Just finished reading all 16 ch. & I gotta say iLOVED it! This an amazing story & I hope you continue with it! & I also really wanna know what Randy's gonna do to claudia' what Gia meant & what chris is gonna do!
TJ Sparkles chapter 16 . 7/27/2010
Oh crap, looks like Randy heard everything, and Claudia doesn't have a clue. I figured that he would be steamed, but Randy being Randy, he's already got a plan to deal with it. I don't just think it's Claudia he's after, though. I think he's gonna go after John, too.

Aw, I liked the moment between Gia and Claudia. Hopefully she can find out a way to keep anything from happening to Claudia.

Great job, this was the perfect build up chapter!
Christina89 chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
uh oh, randy now knows about claudia's lying and cheating ways. wonder he is gonna have done to her. bigger question though...will claudia even help her? update again soon!
Thee Britty chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
GIA BETTER NOT TOUCH A MOTHER FUCKING HAIR ON MY HUSBANDS BODY OR ELSE! -_-

OKAY...THAT RANT IS OUT OF THE WAY.

MORE?

PLEASE?

:D

LOOOVED IT !

Lubs, Me
junkxbunny chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
Why do I have the feeling I'm gonna need tissues for the next chap?
alana2awesome chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
i love this story update soon
TJ Sparkles chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
Definitely loving the direction this is going in. I can already see the wheels turning in Randy's head. I love the way you write him, girlie. Just when I wanna smack him and hate him, you make him puppy-dog like and hard to stay mad at! You're definitely one of the best at portraying Randy.

They slept together? How long did she keep this a secret? And how did it happen? Oh, boy, no wonder Claudia was mad, I would have been too. I like how, despite everything that's going on and the way their family is, that she and Gia have a close bond. I kinda always wanted a sister for that reason.

Loved the flashback. And I can't wait to see how they got to the point where Claudia decided to give in.

TJ Sparkles chapter 14 . 4/14/2010
Oh, it looks like things might be getting serious for Gia and Chris. I like, I like, but I'm not sure if he can deal with the fact that she's a De Luca. I mean, I'm sure that sooner or later some sort of conflict is going to come up. But she's already introduced him to Gabby, and Gabby likes him? That's a big step, and you know what they say about kids-they're a great judge of character. Anyway..

It was really sweet of Randy to do that for Claudia, but something tells me that there's more secrets between them that neither one of them want to talk about. I guess we'll see.

Can't wait for more! I missed this story, great job, chica!
Christina89 chapter 14 . 4/13/2010
great chapter! gia and chris huh? she definitely has some ulterior motive by dating him. wonder what it is?

anyhow, glad to see claudia and randy made up. considering the fact that she's cheating on him, don't think she's being very sincere. but only future chapters shall tell. update soon!
TJ Sparkles chapter 13 . 4/12/2010
Why didn't you smack me for not reviewing this until now? Bad Tina! Sorry about that!

Oh, he found the birth control pills. He's not going to be a very happy Randy now. Ouch. But I can kinda see why she didn't want to have a kid, especially with the situation they're in. So it's not like she was completely heartless or anything.

I love how Adam's always there for Claudia. He's a complete sweetheart and you write him so well :)

Jericho! Hahahaha, he and Gia slept together. LOVES it!
Sunny's Priceless Dream chapter 13 . 3/20/2010
I'm horrible. I am so behind. I have had zero time to do anything. But I made myself sit down and read this because it really is one of my favorite stories.

Here we go...

CLAUDIA IS A DECEIVING (not conceiving! haha lame joke) BITCH!

IF RANDY WANTS A KID I'LL GIVE HIM ONE..OR HAVE FUN TRYING TO.

If Gia kills Randy, I will murder that bitch.

Sorry this review is so late. But...I LOVE THIS STORY!
HeartBreakJen chapter 13 . 3/18/2010
This intrigues me lol

I like Randy, but he's kinda mean to Claudia. I kinda hope she gets together with Adam ) Drop Morrison out the picture lol

More please!
Christina89 chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
nice! but what the hell is gia up to now?

update soon!
Thee Britty chapter 13 . 3/17/2010
Too lazy to log in. Hah.

I hate Gia. IF SHE EVEN THINKS ABOUT KILLING RANDY, I'LL UHM BEAT HER UP SOMEHOW. :)

I would have Randy's babies. I'd have as many as he wanted and wouldn't complain about it. Uhm. . . . HELLO? THE MAN IS GORGEOUS WHICH MEANS HE'D MAKE GORGEOUS BABIES. And I love babies and kids so. . . .Randy, call me ;) Haha.

I'm in a good mood. I'm a terrible reviewer. Maybe you'll get two from me if I choose to log in and review too. MAYBE.

Loved it.

Hate Claudia but love Randy.

3 Britty
TJ Sparkles chapter 12 . 2/20/2010
Oh, loved the update!

Can I just say that I'm not sad that Cody's gone and that I'm NOT gonna miss him? I'm glad you killed him off.

I'm so mean. I know.

I don't think she really wants a baby, and I'm not sure that Randy's really ready for one. They're not happy now, would a baby really fix that?

Anyway.

WAIT A SECOND! Was the guy that Gia was talking to Jericho? If so, that was a hell of a way to bring him back into this!

I loved it as always, doll.