Reviews for What was I to say?
Arlya chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
brilliant. Love the riddle and everything :) x
Lee chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
I'm loving this so far, and I always love it anytime Lestrade and/or Clarky are brought into it. :)

Good job !
Isis the Sphinx chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
*thumbs up* Very cool.

Looking forward to more. Keep writing!
PetiteE chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
Love your story. And answer to your riddle is the room with the lions that havent eaten in 3 years -theyre dead...
mildetryth chapter 6 . 1/30/2010
This is an awful lot of fun :)
Fin of Land chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Brilliant! It sounds and feels just like the movie actually :P This is the first Sherlock Holmes fic that I've read where the characters actually sound like they did in the movie!

Can't wait for more :D
A Hopeful Voice chapter 6 . 1/27/2010
Can you please give me the answers to the jokes? The first one is driving me insane because I can't figure it out. It's not like the 'a person goes into a house without power and after going through hundreds of colored doors runs into a murderer who offers him two choices for death - shot or electric chair.' lol. please update soon!
Alex Remington chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
Love these little snippets, keep them going! C:
AsaErasmusAemilus chapter 5 . 1/18/2010
This is a really good take on the characters from the movie.I hope to see more to the story.I love this story so far.
curlycue2102 chapter 5 . 1/16/2010
I love these, they're so funny. Good job!
Emily chapter 4 . 1/11/2010
I really like your story especially your portrayal of Watson - he makes me laugh and smile to myslef :). I also like all of Sherlock's quirky habbits - he's awesome :D
wolfdog127 chapter 4 . 1/10/2010
lol it made me laugh espetialy the shirt part!
BlackSheepDown chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
i liked this one, its so weird cause as i read this i was actually in the middle of writing a one shot about how they got Gladstone!

I loved your version, much more imaginitive than my own! Good job ]
storm-of-insanity chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
Another awesome chapter :D
APatchOfSunlight chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
I like this. From the Watson POV to the distant and hard to fathom Holmes it was masterfully done. A tad short. But it's early for this (sorta revived but in it's way relatively new) Fandom to have produced an epic by now.

Thanks for this.