Reviews for Soul Eater: Repairing A Broken Soul
scorpioneldar chapter 19 . 11/18/2013
woot love seeing soul go i am caveman
he says MINE! i love it
i love seeing soul be mad at others for having good taste
MAKA IS MY PARTNER TEME
anyway
yes maka is souls in all verses always
but soul is in troooubbleeee.
on to more :)
DEF READING THE SEQUEL
RoraDracon chapter 6 . 8/19/2013
So coooooooooool!
Inkiena chapter 35 . 7/14/2013
I absolutely love this story. By boyfriend wouldn't stop bothering me until I read it, so finally gave it a chance. I must say I'm quite impressed with everything you have done for this story! Keep up the wonderful work! I feel a bit saddened that this is over. It's like that feeling a gamer gets when a video game is completed and are not sure what to do next with life. Luckily I was told there's a sequel and I can't wait to set my eyes on it.
TheSecretMarauder chapter 36 . 6/26/2013
Loved this story
WarAngel24 chapter 36 . 5/11/2013
I love this whole story so much! So kawaii! It was absolutely perfect! u You're a wonderful writer!
Trigzl chapter 36 . 5/1/2013
Cute, cute, cute!
You write them so well! :) Adorable and awesome and amazing!
I love how awkward they are :P
Trigzl chapter 35 . 5/1/2013
I loved this story so much! I've been reading it over the course of about 3 days and I kept wanting to get back to it after I took breaks.
Keep writing awesome stories, you're a great writer!
Trigzl chapter 24 . 4/29/2013
I'm still trying to figure out what the medicine is doing and what Medusa's evil plan is. And if it's really even her...
But can Soul and Maka just get together already!? The tension is killing me! :P But good job waiting, it makes it all so better.
Redlamp and Nelsoph chapter 36 . 4/27/2013
THIS, was a good story! Ma feels man! Good story... that is all i can say :)

-Nelsoph
Trigzl chapter 13 . 4/27/2013
Ahh! I just love this story soooo much! :D
Trigzl chapter 9 . 4/26/2013
This is amazing, okay?
I just got done writing my own story and I wanted to get back to reading some other people's and this is the first one I came across. So thanks for making it very enjoyable! :)
I love the storyline and the characters are perfect! :D
Trigzl chapter 6 . 4/26/2013
I love your writing style, and you know the characters very well. I'm really excited to see how this turns out. :)