Reviews for Soul Eater: Repairing A Broken Soul
Justin Law chapter 35 . 10/3
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh! I ve waited so long to see them as a couple and I vote for a sequel!
That was awesome and I loved it so much! I can't wait to read the sequel (and soul's pov!) I loved this fanfic. It's one of my fav
Sgt. Sarcasm chapter 9 . 6/28
Oh my gosh! I'm dying! That's sooo perfect!
chloescissorhands chapter 36 . 6/7
Aww cute again. Magnificent job on this fic!
chloescissorhands chapter 35 . 6/7
I can see why Maka wanted to cry. I would cry too if I was giving that report. But the ending was beautiful and sweet, and a little embarrassing for them. Marvelous story though. :)
chloescissorhands chapter 34 . 6/7
oh my gosh this was perfect. So sweet and cute and just marvelous. I love soma fluff. Their presents for each other was absolutely astonishing. They're just so cute. I want to have a Soul. But I'm glad maka has him.
chloescissorhands chapter 32 . 6/7
awww... is was so cute! I loved when soul said he wanted to dance with her for those long years. and now they're dancing. gosh, I'm loving this. and kidd and Liz are sneaky. high five to them both. :)
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/25
Omg I just can't believe how much this anime means to me . I just loved reading that can't wait to read the rest!
I like your story
I actualy like this one very goooooood
SoMaLover chapter 36 . 11/29/2014
Amazing! i really liked that ending and the whole story! Well time to find a new story... I really don't want too this story is too good.
SoMaLover chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
If cool guy love means what I think it does... SMOTHER AWAY! Lol.
JohnWolf8 chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I love this story it's fricken awesome
Guest chapter 12 . 9/15/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I don't know if this may make sense, but I'm guessing the clicks Maka's hearing in her head are Soul's broken soul pieces coming into place as she interacts with him... So far, she's heard it when she... complimented him? And when she put her arms around his waist... Am I right? Is this prediction way off? Guess I'll have to read on and see. GREAT STORY! Get's more interesting as I read on. I'm already in love with it! nwn