Reviews for The Dragon's Son
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Even if book III never comes to be, this was a great fic. :)
Admiral Lily chapter 2 . 6/5/2010
No matter how it's prettied up I can't wholly accept Uthyr OR Lancelot. However, you presented them both in a way that I don't walk away loathing them both (until the next episode on tv of course. :D). A well done story all parts so far. I think you've done a great job of writing hope as well as pragmatism. Love your work!
32-star chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
great story
9Tiptoes chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
This book is absolutely beautiful, even better than the first. I cried through most of this last chapter. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.
Mussimm chapter 2 . 1/8/2010
This is such a great story, I really hope you continue it and I'm completely dismayed at your lack of reviews. You have an incredibly good sense of pacing and plot, and the way you've drawn the divide between Arthur and Morgana is just fantastic. I think you've really hit the nail on the head with the characters.

I'll be really sad if you don't continue.
EarlyLearningCentre chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Fabulous, please update as soon as possible! I love the relatiobahip between Arthur and Morgana and their differing points of views. I think you've captured their characters and their beliefs really well. I also like Arthur's realisation of what it means to be king and the introduction of Lancelot. I am missing Gwen though and I do hope she returns soon.
SamsSmiles247 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
all i have to say is keep writting.
9Tiptoes chapter 1 . 1/5/2010