Reviews for Happy New Year
Resting Deeply chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
This made me write more romantic stories! I LOVE ITTTT
2Lazy2SignIn chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Is it bad that I had a huge, stupid grin on my face the whole time I was reading this? Yes? Ok.
Our Broken Quill chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
And...

"I'm surprised he made it past 599" Takes the award for

BEST LINE EVER.
Pen and Paper71 chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
This is sweet. I really liked the way you handled the characters' interactions in this fic and more then just the ones between Derek and Angie (Although I've always had a special place in my heart for their relationship and I think that you write them very well). The fact that the other characters also play such an active role in the story really brings helps bring the situation to life more then had it been without them, in my opinion.

Anyway, this was a fun read. :) I wish I could add something more constructive, but I can't come up with anything, so I'll end with the fact that I think that you did a great job with this fic.
TwistedJabberjays chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Victor pwns Tyler yet again!

I love all your Victor-centric stories, I think they really show his snarky personality. (Plus, adding in Tyler as a complete idiot helps!)

~TwistedJabberjays
RandomAbadon chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
SQUEEEE! That was so CUTE! And really really funny! Victor always cracks me up XD!

DerekxAngie

NaomixLittle Guy

FOREVER! (my two OTPs, I can never decide which couple I like better :D)
TheGirlofManyNicknames chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
YAYYAYYAY! I wuv this fanfic! keep writing and don't let nobody tell you otherwise
StrayHero chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Hahaha, I was laughing like crazy when Tyler kept poking Victor and counting down from ten minutes xD Tyler really went all out on the resolution though x3 I looooved the story! It was so sweet! Happy fiftieth story, it was great!
TheMonsterUnderYourBed chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
omg so sweet :) TheMonsterUnderYourBed x
nirricles-happen chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
That was so sweet! Happy fiftieth story XD -jealousy-
Flowersshadow chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I really liked your fanfic! Especially the part where you had Tyler countdown 10 minutes early XD Poor Victor, but I really liked your story!
noname41forgot-his-password chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Nice one! even flooded with wedding plans, no one makes these like you do!
Burninghammer63088 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Alright... Good to have another Fic from you old Friend.

And a heartwarming one at that. Funny as well. I bet that felt good to get that out his system Lol.

Good job mate. Happy new year.

Dan F
Parsat chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Your 50th story! Wow, it's been a while. And perhaps quite fittingly, it's set in the time period we all began in, right after UTK1/SO. It's nice to see a blast from the past, so to speak.

Thankfully, marriage plans have not diminished your writing skills. Even though it's fluff, your characters still act and speak naturally according to the atmosphere you set, and your timing is excellent.

Certainly the New Year isn't the most original topic, but if we had a compilation of them, this would have to be in any C2 worth its salt. Great job. :)
Io's Chest chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
I guess this was bound to happen.

I was wondering when your next little drabble (term to be used incredibly lightly in terms of length) would come. Figures it's on New Year's, which happens to be a ridiculously simple area to milk fluff from. Regardless, it was well done.

I did admire the fact that you kind of stuck to the storyverse with the year switching. Plenty of New Year's one-shots I've read literally have the year switch in the present...regardless of the universe they take place in. Perhaps it's just a personal thing.

You better come out with an actual story update soon, or else I might have to move on...(:D)

Good luck with the life stuff (Congrats!), and don't forget about us readers.

Keep up the good work!