Reviews for Everafter
Jade Johanson chapter 1 . 3/20
I would just like to say that I am now sobbing and my pillow is wet and now my nose is running and this story hurt me. It was amazing. Imortality is always a thing that I feel bad for characters who are. If you live on and everyone dies. No fun. This story emotionally ruined me but it ended well.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
This is heart-wrenching and beautiful. So beautiful!
ravenclxws chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It's almost like you predicted the future! How did you know Cas was going to become human? That's scary bro... XP
Teen Cullen chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Just perfect
dragonlover131313 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
This actually made me tear up D:
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
Loved it
WhoGeek chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
Fantastic way to end it. Sad, but at the same time, Dean never gives up trying to get Cas home, and Sam is so sure that Dean is trying. Beautiful.
Kayleigh chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
How? How did you make me FEEL Castiel's loneliness and pain so well in so few words? I bow down to your talent, Tashilover.
Tarklovishki chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
And this, kids, is why you never want to be immortal. Gosh, how heart-wrenching! I'd say I feel for Cas, but I can't; watching everyone he loves die around him isn't something I have experienced. Immortality is such a fickle thing, isn't it? It's why I'm glad that there's such a thing called death.

Aha, sorry I'm ranting. I loved your story, good job! 3
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was amazing - I loved it!

And poor Cas...!
tehcharissard chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
TT u TT it's too beautiful
LittleLottie111 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
ah! My heart kinda broke, I nearly cried! Thanks for the happy ending :)

Well done!
Gyp Dark chapter 1 . 10/12/2010
Heartbreaking, resonating, and powerful. Absolutely loved it. Soooooo heartbreaking though, somehow... the curse of immortality. Thanks for letting me read such a great story!
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Loved it.
maleika7 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I have tears in my eyes. Awesome!