Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
aevythernity chapter 1 . 6/5
I want moreeeeeeee
I absolutely love this!
I think I've read it 3 times as least.
But I have a question: If this is a "Introduction" does that mean we could have a continuation?
I would love to see you pick it up from were this ended. If is not too much to ask, I wouldn't want any time jumps, I wish to see every single aspect of their lifes, like you did here. Thank you !
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 7 . 5/19
Excellent
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 2 . 5/19
LOVE IT!
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 5/19
Ive just read your WONDERFUL story in the generous pdf form but want to add my reviews to your total...because you’re THAT GOOD!
LightBehindTheShadows chapter 1 . 5/2
I just read your longer version, the download one... And I just had to come here and let you know how good it was! So...you were awesome! :D
vampwolf75 chapter 1 . 4/30
they're sooooooooo adorable...I just can't
...
Borntocontest chapter 6 . 4/23
Oh my god, I'm in tears. This story is hilarious
Valya 001 chapter 39 . 4/20
Wow! Just wow! I don't have words to describe my feelings after reading this story! It's such an amazing story! Though many would have told you this already but even then I will like to say it again...this is such a fabulous story that you should publish it! I loved every single chapter if it. Thank you so much for sharing this with us!
Valya 001 chapter 31 . 4/18
This was some serious work on your part...:-D
I loved this chapter...(i mean I loved all of them but this one a lot more as you choose my favourite hero... Sherlock Holmes!)
OMGrpatzlur chapter 6 . 4/7
OMG, your Edward is so freaking cute! Thanks so much for sharing!️
14,984 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »