Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
Payton79 chapter 39 . 9/5
What a wonderfully sweet story. This has been on my TBR list for ages but I shied away from it because it's rather long. Now that I'm through, I could continue reading for ever. Thank you so much for these perfectly imperfect characters and their uniquely normal story. I love it.
SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL SEQUEL
OMG, IM GONNA BURST IF I DONT TELL YOU THIS NOW!

ALL YOUR CHAPTER ARE
ENDINGS ARE SOOOOOOO FUNNY! :) :) ;) :) ;)
OMG LOL, that was seriously LOL ending scene

And seriously? Courting?
Lady Chancellor chapter 39 . 6/29
This has to be THE BEST story I have ever read ! I wanted more of Swirl and Daisy at the end of the story. The writing was far beyond what I have seen on . I have laughed till I cried with Bella's mannerism. My heart broke for Edward when he proposed and shattered when they broke up over LOTR and HP. Emmett was a blast and kept me rolling on the floor with all his sayings and behaviors. Alice was a surprise at the beginning but I loved her towards the end. Angela was the same faithful and generous soul I have come to love from the Twi series. Jasper I thought was gay at first but after Bella started working on the relationship I came to consider he was just shy with girls sort of like Edward was in 8th grade. Loved the total Geek storyline that turned into a romance and coming of age story. I loved Mrs. Evans so much that I felt a totally lost when she died but what you did with her death helped develop the ending for Bella and Edward's future. I can't say enough good things about this story only that I wish I had more of it to read and in hopes that you continue their romance in a sequel of them at Dartmouth. I have to say there are very few stories (published) that make the reader feel what the characters are portrayed feeling in the story. The only time I have felt this emotional while reading a story is when I read the Twi series and your story. Please oh please consider continuing Swirl and Daisy's story. I would love to know where they ended up. I will be sending this story out to all the Twi fan friends I have knowing that they will fall in love with your writing as much as I have. You need to think about publishing your work. It is that fantastic and I would buy it if it was. Very few stories I have read more than twice but this is good enough to revisit a lot. Thank you for the work you put into it and please give us a sequel.
I wish this story never had to end. So well written, and definitely one of my favourites 3
qofsarah chapter 39 . 6/19
This is the best fanfic I've ever read! I admire every character and I so much love how Daisy and Swirl act for each other. Thanks for your brilliant writing!
Ohhhh Emmmm Geeee. I was crying when I heard that Grandma died.
false-illusions chapter 39 . 6/7
every time i read this and reach "introduction complete" my heart hopes for a continuation.
StoryMilkiway chapter 39 . 6/5
I have read this fanfiction about 20 times, and thus is by FAR the most amazing, creative story I have ever read. This is legit better written than Twilight. I hope to read more from you terrific author
Atwiggs chapter 39 . 5/21
Oh I am so depressed that this is over! I think I told you that my husband died 3 1/2 months ago. I've been grieving so hard over missing him and watching him die in bed next to me... But reading this story again brought humor and love into my life as I read it again! I knew that it would so now I'm going to read the outtakes to try and keep this mood going. Thank you for this wonderful story. It was brilliant! God Bless you ladies!
Atwiggs (Anita Swartz)
Atwiggs chapter 38 . 5/21
Oh God, I don't want this to end! Again! No matter how many times I've read this story, it lifts me up and makes me grin ear to ear so many times!
Atwiggs chapter 37 . 5/21
Fantastic chapter for me, a true Fan. Such brilliant writing! I have to read more of your books!
Atwiggs chapter 35 . 5/21
They both have chances for a spectacular future, they just need to sort it out. And also getting engaged doesnt mean that marriage has to come for years.. But Bella will get her shit together and so will Edward!
Atwiggs chapter 34 . 5/21
Jasper! Aren't you the clever ones!
14,889 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »