Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
BlueSweet29 chapter 39 . 4/9
So I've just read this on your Live Journal site and oh my gosh. I've read hundreds (seriously) of Fanfictions since I was about 10. I'm 22 now. And this is in my top 5. I can't believe I've never read it before! The whole story, the writing, the inner workings of Bella's mind, the purity and the lack thereof as they grew up... You've managed to encapsulate every feeling I've had during the time I've read Fanfiction. I tend not to even read things that aren't M, but I'm so glad I took a chance with this. It's been given a rare (for me) favourite.

This is alongside 'Fan Fiction, Sex Gods and Single Girls' and 'Words With Friends' for me. And that's high praise!

Thank you. I look forward to inevitably re-reading this in a few years
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 7 . 3/27
OMG that is so cute
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 6 . 3/27
This is one of the best stories I’ve ever read
RosemaryElizabeth chapter 1 . 3/23
Just started rereading this love it
Kelsey chapter 39 . 3/6
First of all, I read this entire story in less than 36 hours.

The year you originally posted it I had turned 14 years old. Reliving those painful years of adolescence and indulging the nostalgia was…

Well, more effective than all the therapy Adult Kelsey has invested in.

When I was 14 I was geeking out over Twilight, Harry Potter, and Taylor Swift. Since the pandemic I have once again indulged those childhood obsessions through the eyes of an adult - someone who can recognize how silly my behavior was, but appreciating the role those stories and songs and people played in my life at that delicate time.

While I relived my first crush, heartbreak, car, and unsupervised date with a bittersweet nostalgia, I couldn’t help but wish I had the guts to embrace who I was the way Bella did. Middle school and high school would have been hell regardless, but at least I could have been true to who I was.

At the ripe age of 25, I am confident that it is not too late to be the person I want to be. Or the person I’m meant to be. With each passing day I’m confident they can be reconciled to be the same person.

Thank you for posting this story 12 years ago, and for sticking with it. I feel so fortunate to have read your beautiful words that have so perfectly captured the innocence, confusion, and splendor of growing up; alongside the characters I grew up with.
Caterabartimus chapter 39 . 2/27
Absolutely loved this so much!
MegaTwilightgirl123 chapter 39 . 2/22
I’m so glad I finished. I raced through this story. This is the most sweetest, healthiest, realistic BxE story I’ve ever read. I love. Thank you so much for writing and finishing.
divyvicki chapter 39 . 12/12/2021
Great Story!
divyvicki chapter 37 . 12/12/2021
im sad that she decided against the house.
divyvicki chapter 36 . 12/12/2021
So sad that Edwards grandmother died!
divyvicki chapter 35 . 12/12/2021