Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
MereCullen chapter 18 . 5/4/2015
I've been wondering that about Edward too. His only friend is Bella. While a ton of friends aren't needed, maybe 1 or 2 more for sure - it's hard to be dependent on just 1 person... as its hard for thst 2 person to have such pressure to be someone's everything.
MereCullen chapter 15 . 5/3/2015
Lloyd Double with a boom box
Edward Cullen dressed as Harry Potter.
And life will never be the same again!
MereCullen chapter 13 . 5/3/2015
Paper plane convention? Hahaha
Guest chapter 6 . 5/1/2015
Omg! I m going to die. It'll be death by toooo much cuteness. They are soooo cute!:)
MereCullen chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
Hahahahahha. Jasper rejected Alice f word Bradon. That is perfect. Brilliant. Karma is alive hehehe
MereCullen chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
Oh man I'm mortified just thinking about it. Don't eat the tampon Edward hehe.
MereCullen chapter 9 . 4/30/2015
I totally forgot that Bella asked him if he was gay lololololol
MereCullen chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
I feel like a broken record, but I love how you really capture the mind of a 13 year old girl. And Alice f-word Brandon is a great name for that evil little witch
MereCullen chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
Ms. Evans is Mom. I thought so! And of course mom walked in at the perfect time! At least it wasn't during the very first kiss ;-)
MereCullen chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Permission to court? This kid is just the best!
MereCullen chapter 5 . 4/29/2015
I just love these guys so much. From Edwards love of everything LotR to his moral objections to Harry Potter. (I admire a man that stands by his beliefs)
And Bella - oh man I honestly feel like I am in this story I relate so much to that girl.
MereCullen chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
Thank goodness for Ms. Evans, because Renee gave incredibly horrible advice to Bella!
measjams chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I just finished reading your fic last night (on PDF, but anyway) and I have to say... Wow! Everytime so far I've come across your fic on TwiFanfictionRecs, I've always assumed it was this other fic (based on the name, not the summary) but decided to read it again. Yeah, it wasn't "again", which was good. So yeah.. I really enjoyed the fic and now I'm going to read the next part! Thank you for the awesome fic! :)
MereCullen chapter 2 . 4/27/2015
Boy to you capture the insecurities and odd young girl logic so so well. Already captivated!
Guest chapter 24 . 4/9/2015
I know you've probably stopped this altogether but even though I've gone off twilight I still love this fanfic! Is there any chance for an epov of this? Please? ;p
14,884 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »