Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
debslmac chapter 43 . 1/13
:) Loved this story. Definitely one of my favourites
:) Loved this story
klel323 chapter 43 . 1/13
I really didn't think you were going to finish this story, and I am so happy to say I was wrong. I went back and reread chapters to laugh again and immerse myself within this story, and stayed up until 4 this morning trying to finish it (didn't work). You are a very talented writer and would love to read more from you either FF or elsewhere. Please keep at it.
NaniOliveira chapter 43 . 1/13
THAT WAS THE CUTTEST FIC I'VE EVER READ. No need for further explanations.
TeamEdward-aka jacobhater chapter 43 . 1/12
This was so beautiful. I came across this story so many times but I never found myself interested enough to read it. I'm so happy that whatever got me to actually click the link to this story and actually read it. It made me smile, laugh, angry, sad, happy and basically all the emotions the characters went through. Absolutely loved it and extremely happy to have read the ending to this wonderful, hilarious fun-filled adventure with Bella and Edward.

Thank you for this lovely story!
Avid Reader12 chapter 43 . 1/12
Thank you for finishing this story, and for doing it so sweetly. I have been hoping for a conclusion for nearly two years. While almost no 17 year olds are so self aware, or as rich, as these two, it was a very satisfying conclusion. Keep writing. I'm sure I won't be the only one watching for more from you.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 7 . 1/12
I could just picture Edward. I have to say, Geekward is one of my favorites.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 6 . 1/12
I have been watching this story waiting for it to complete. I absolutely love Edward and Bella. You perfectly capture the angst of adolescence and first love.
Irabella RobSten chapter 43 . 1/12
Such a beautiful story. Seriously that was awesome. I can't believe i missed this wonderful story for the last couple of years. But I'm glad i crossed path with this story. I really enjoyed while reading it, every moment of laughter even when there was sorrow. You've done a great job. Thank you and good luck with everything.
Irabella RobSten chapter 41 . 1/12
Awesome prank! rofl Make me miss highschool.
Irabella RobSten chapter 31 . 1/12
ROFL. Bella, you are too slow sometime.
Blueanna chapter 43 . 1/11
That was such a beautiful story! I laughed, and cried thru the entire story and I think I even developed a cavity or two. I couldn't put the story down and can't wait to begin next Swirl and Daisy story. Thank you for sharing.
BellaTesoro chapter 29 . 1/11
It seems that now that everything is out in the open about what Jasper said to Bella and that Bella
seems to have made peace with Jasper that the diabolical plot would be stopped. I don't understand
how Bella on one hand wants Edward to keep his BFF Jasper but on the other she's still going ahead
to sic Alice onto him. I sort of feel badly for Alice, she's treated pretty poorly.
BellaTesoro chapter 28 . 1/11
Oh that was a great surprise. I must say I started to see that coming, but the reveal in the
airport was cool. This ought to be good, Edward and Renee together.
IsaNox chapter 43 . 1/11
I about jumped for joy at work when I saw the email notification that this fic was updated. They are so cute. I can't believe it's over. I could follow them forever. I'm glad Bella found who she was. She really grew over the last few chapters.
14,731 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »