Reviews for An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy
readicted chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Aww, Edward needs a boy friend.
readicted chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
Okay Rosalie' s yearbook message was a highlight for me. Both the original and the revised versions. Angela's mood killing remark was perfect. And how did I miss that Cynthia is Alice's sister?
readicted chapter 16 . 2/22/2015
I spit out pork rinds (please don't ask) reading the outtake from Carlisle's POV. I can't believe the adults were in the office playing poker. I wondered what would take them an hour. The Wind Beneath My Wings?! I think I'd have cut electrical service to my child's room. These parents are so much cooler than me. My favorite part of the outtake and the part that resulted in pork spittle, was the ER interrogation scene. So funny. So, so funny. The scar above his pee nkie toe. OMG. I was wondering if Bella was ever going to discover the sordid truth about the name of the company, and Mike's "altruistic" offer to help Her with it.
readicted chapter 15 . 2/22/2015
Aww, my heart broke a little when Edward gave Bella back her Evenstar. Charlie is hilarious. My husband officially thinks I'm crazy because I keep laughing out loud while reading this gem of a story. Jake amused me so. She gave him the feather, LOLOL. And Alice f-word Brandon gets to smooch with Yorkie. I like Rosalie from the time she showed she was bored with Alice's games. She's witchy, but she's honest. I cannot believe Edward showed up to a HS dance dressed up as Harry Potter, complete with reasonably realistic facsimiles of the Nimbus and wand. Dork. Adorably, romantic dork. All is right in the universe now that they're back together again. I love your Twilightisms, they're ridiculously hysterical.
readicted chapter 14 . 2/22/2015
Yeah the Audrey Hepburn Barbie doll would've been my breaking point. Truthfully, it's time for a change in their relationship. They're in HS so it's only normal for them to develop different interests. They'll figure it out, but this was a fight that had been some time in the making. Glad she didn't burn those photos.
readicted chapter 13 . 2/22/2015
The jig is up, Edward and Charlie are busted!
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2015
harry potter and ginny weasly!
hermione and ron!
NOT h and hp!
i know every1 thought they were gonna end up together!
readicted chapter 12 . 2/22/2015
So Edward threw hands with Mike. Wonder what crude thing Mike said. Bella seems to like her man a little rough and rugged. Who can blame her. Too funny about the poking incident. I think I was fairly clueless at her age too. I remember a particularly mortifying experience I had in freshman health class (sex ed). The teacher called on me randomly, an asked me, in mixed company (we didn't have separate classes for boys and girls unfortunately) the average size of a normal, flaccid penis. I took a very (horrifyingly obvious) uneducated guess and said 12 inches. At first it was like all the oxygen had been sucked out of the room. Everyone seemed to be in a state of stunned silence. I was honest and truly befuddled by the immediate and palpable change in atmosphere. After the silence, came a myriad of responses. We're talking dropped jaws, raised eyebrows and quiet stickers all the way to violent convulsions of tear-producing gaffaws. The teacher was the worse, the jocks a close second. I was ignorant (innocent), but not an idiot (well maybe a bit stupid) because while I realized, rather painfully, that my answer was some how absurd, I didn't know why. I was way off, that much was clear. But I didn't k ow if I erred on the low or high side of absurdity. It took a very long time to live that down, and I guess I had inadvertently declared my virgin status to the entire class, which no doubt was schoolwide knowledge by end of day. The teacher made some crude remark about wondering what the males in my house looked like (only black kid in my grade. I had possibly and very inadvertently, perpetuated a sexual stereotype). I hated that teacher for the longest. Can you IMAGINE the conversation that generated in the teacher's lounge that day?! In my defense, sexual innocence aside, I really wasn't very good at measurements. When I went home and looked at a ruler, I could've punched myself in the head. I would've reported the teacher for totally humiliating me if I didn't have to first explain, out loud, what happened. I STILL haven't told my parents that story and I have my own kids now.
readicted chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Ooow burrrrn! Poor Alice? chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
An Introduction to Swirl and Daisy has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
readicted chapter 10 . 2/22/2015
Bwahahaha! I'm so glad I hadn't yet taken a sip of my hot coffee while reading about Bella's most recent "most mortifying moment of her life, ever." And Edward's super awkward explanation of the female menstrual cycle, oh my gah. ded.
readicted chapter 9 . 2/21/2015
Does Lauren have a thing for Bella?
readicted chapter 8 . 2/21/2015
I pretty much hate Valentine's Day because inevitably most people end up disappointed by their unrealistic expectations or totally depressed from loneliness. Such a commercial holiday. But it's cute that they officially "declared."
readicted chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
OMG! I'm mortified for poor Edward. It doesn't get much more embarrassing than that. I'm not clear, did his mom see them kiss, and who said the last line ("Is there something you forgot to tell me, Edward?"), Bella or Mrs. Evans?
readicted chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
Bella shutting Alice down again, priceless. Though I fear her revenge. Rose seems totally bored with all of it. The date sounds really cute. The picnic melted my heart, and its so sad it was ruined. Hand holding in a dark theater for the first time, *sigh*
14,836 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »