Reviews for Lunch at Stravaigin
Fairy Armadillo chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I love this chapter. No, seriously, I love this chapter. This scene where Rush loses his temper is the best thing I've read in months, maybe years, in any fandom. Perfect Rush.
Deritine chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Ch! That's no end- that's barely the beginning. I am really enjoying the story and want more... le sigh. I suppose I will try to dig more in your profile? It is somewhat hard to follow with the two one-shots and then this being separate. I would suggest adding 'continues with' or something so that people can read it all or add the one-shots to the beginning of this to make it one thing, though that could be tricky since the beginning is someone else's story.

Love it, though, you leave me really wanting more.
Redd chapter 6 . 3/21/2011
Wonderful, as well. I think I might be addicted to how you write SGU.
carolann chapter 6 . 8/17/2010
I didn't really understand the ending. I'm just guessing but maybe TJ was afraid that Young would hurt Rush and so was telling Carter about how badly Young was running things?
carolann chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I guess I don't get why people would be upset that Rush wouldn't open the door during the fire even if he hadn't have found the sprinklers. Opening the door would have killed everyone. It's like when you have a terrible plague that is highly contangious. It's sad when someone you care about it is infected but you can't let them out of quarantine. Those who try to break out of quarantine have to be killed; otherwise, the disease spreads.
carolann chapter 4 . 8/17/2010
Interesting chapter.
carolann chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
It is true that Rush gets blamed for practically everything, whether he has anything to do with it or not.
carolann chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
I liked the scene between TJ and Carter. Good job.
carolann chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Nice start. Eli does really get babied a lot. I wonder if his wife died around Christmastime.
Zhian'tara chapter 6 . 5/24/2010
I've really been enjoying your take on Rush & TJ. Maybe it's a little too pro-Rush but I can live with that because his relationship with TJ isn't all sweetness and light - it wouldn't be believable if it was.

Unfortunately, people are shying away from this pairing since the revelation of the pregnancy. I think that could just add an interesting layer if someone was willing to tackle it. I think it would still work better than Rush / Chloe.

I agree with the reviewer who liked the "doohickey" bit. :)

I love Rush's list of the things he misses. But "f-ing muppets" is just soooo wrong. :D Sorry, I'm a Kermie girl. :P

It's a shame we didn't get to eavesdrop on the 2nd conversation between TJ and Carter...
01200120 chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Okay, this fic is seriously cool. I had never considered Rush/TJ before, but wow, do I believe it how you've written it. I love the relationship between Rush and TJ and Greer, and I cannot wait to see all that takes place between here and when they get home in that airport fic (and what happens after Heartbroken because I love the idea of TJ going to Glasglow.)
Azamiko chapter 6 . 4/9/2010
Crush or no, it's nice to see people on Rush's side.
Chameleon2 chapter 6 . 3/4/2010
I can't say how much I enjoyed this series so far. I originally started with 'The last Rolo' (we had those adds as well, here in Holland), and read my way up from there.

While I liked 'Fever', I got the feeling that LadyPredator got Young and Greer all wrong; hell, Young hates Rush, and puts up with him because he has to and because he grudgingly has to admit the man is plain RIGHT all the time. He would never, ever, cuddle up with Rush and become teary-eyed at listening to his feverish mutterings. And while Greer is loyal, he certainly isn't doting.

You, however, get them all DEAD RIGHT. Great characterization, for TJ as well. Please keep writing bunnies into your series!
seren23 chapter 6 . 2/1/2010
I just had to say how much I'm enjoying this series! It's very intelligent and extremely engrossing. Rush's rant about not being able to be completely Glaswegian was funny and sad all in one. I'm off to read the rest!
Radon65 chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I'm not sure I understood the ending. Maybe I'm just being dense. I absolutely loved it when Rush came into the meaning, spouted his native tongue, and sat down without saying anything else. I like the way you work with the relationship between T.J. and Rush.