Reviews for Old Coyote
Andrew39 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Loved it. All very in character and pretty much what I thought Grace was thinking after Jake proved himself to her.
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
I enjoyed it - a lot.

I'd love it if you wrote another. Where the girls are still alive - cause nothing is a fun without them.

Xeal II chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Pure excellence. All too often, writers here ignore Grace or let her character fade into the background. Even I am guilty of this. It is well that you took the time to help us understand her point-of-view. It is true to her character and very well written. You really found your voice with this one.

An excellent read.

Rate-o-meter: 9.5/10
fairytaledesires chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
It was interesting to write your one shot, although I agree with several other reviewers that this should be continued. You really captured the characters' essences well especially Grace and Trudy's. I'll be reading your companion piece next. :)
LGM chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
i loved it,

not to many that focus on grace,

she was one of my favourites too.
Ivyshadow chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Touching! A very good idea- I'm glad you wrote it so well.

OTP-Obsessions chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
i think you should add to this, you are really good at writing from graces pov. i was looking for some fan fiction from graces pov about how she and jake were both with the na'vi together, her pov when he becomes one of them, and when he comes back after mating with N something i forget how to spell her name...when shes like "oh shit" referenced how she was noticing jakes and N's relationship...anyways good story, please add
Thang chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I usually dont review anything at all, but I feel that I must tell you to CONTINUE, please. For the love of God, Avatar, and everything else good in this world, please keep going. My mind craves for more. So much more.
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Oh my god this was the cutest thing I've ever read. i was giggling one minute then tearing up the next. Truly fantastic work.

And I love the idea of you writing a companion piece to Much To See! D

midnightwaters chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow wonderful one-shot. I love how to chose to write in Grace's POV, and really captured her character. Also love the interactions between the group. We did not get to enough of that in the movie.
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
This was wonderful! Great job with the characters and setting; the mood was just wistful and thoughtful enough without being schmoopy at all. To fanfic! *clink*
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow I love this! I love the cute little makeshift family, and this little piece was really well-done and a fun but meaningful tribute to them. Great character development-I like the bit about Grace's ex-husband, very interesting. I love this fic! :)
Galimaufry chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
...great, I love how you portray her. This story really does touch my heart. Nicce point in the timeline too, it makes it much more believable.
Mindy Morganna chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
You got Grace to a tee! I love Trudy too, and her backstory fits well. I love it!
RAGA chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
So ~nice~ :)

I love the way the story flows and how you capture Grace's character (as well as the others). Your writing is just so smooth and easy to read. A person can really get sucked into it.

I wouldn't mind reading more from you (especially about Avatar ;D).