Reviews for The Same Roof
Kitty in the Box chapter 2 . 9/23
I'm pretty sure you're aware that only a total of seven fics have been written for SP. It is quite a challenge for writers since there's barely any story to base on. However, you came up with a well-written fic and a good plot. In many ways you made sense of what appeared to be a very simple story to something substantial. I hope you will continue with more updates.
maddie.heath.1 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
I LOVE your work! Please continue and you are amazing! Thank you for entertaining me!
Mapperson722 chapter 2 . 7/13/2014
Awe, please continue. It is good so far. A bit of scandal sounds pretty good
Shadow in Midnight chapter 2 . 10/21/2013
Eh, I like the story line, but how does it apply to the summary? Considering that it isn't complete, so I'm not sure if the summary only kicks in later, but it still doesn't fit the current story...other then that it was so sweet :3 Keep it up and update soon kay?
Bloom Flower chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Love it. Continue please!
Rose Gold Moon chapter 2 . 4/13/2013
Loved it! Good with keeping them in character and end was perfect.
Roma-Ita-love chapter 2 . 6/29/2012
Very nice, it's cute and sweet and it's getting a lil dramatic, but not too much at this point. I've always liked this anime/manga and it's nice to see someone will write about it, not just about the smut, however nice that is, but also about the love and romance there. I like it. Keep writing, I hope you update soon-ish.
Henrietta R. Hippo chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Cute Love these two, adorable story :)
juliatutu chapter 2 . 10/30/2011
please keep writing this story! :)
SouthpawSwordfighter chapter 2 . 10/11/2011
What's this? The Middie has returned with an update! Productivity! Glory hallelujah! I don't know anything about this fandom, except what I read on Wiki, though. But despite that, I'm reading all this wonderfulness that you've written. I don't remember what your original first chapter was like, but what you've got now is awesome and amazing, because that's the sort of writer you are. "Liiiies," you're saying in your head as you read this. No lies, my friend, no lies. We'll have to get back to working on you taking compliments since you've gone and become productivewriter!Middie again. Let's start now!

Your writing is brilliant. All sharp and succinct in its realism. There's no silly frilly flab weighing it down.

I don't know much about the characters either, but I do like how you're portraying Seiji's feelings. The mellow undertone of chapter two is real nice.

But it sounds like you're going to heat it up for chapter 3? Hmm? Hmm? When's that coming? We need MOAR. Two months, you said, two months!

selena23loveless chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
First, thank you for finally updating! Please update more often, otherwise you risk loosing your readers (just an advice). I had to re-read the first chapter because I had completely forgotten what was going on.

Second, I like the way you write a lot! And how you described Seiji's concern for Sono and for their future togather. The ending was very touching! I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update as soon as possible!
Don't Preach chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
Hooray for an update. Actually i just happened across your fic today. Good thing I hadn't found it earlier as I would have been very frustrated waiting for the next installment.

Such a sweet couple and you have captured them quite nicely. I am anxious to see where you take this now. Hope you will update soon!
AunKhoune chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Awww Those two are just so sweet! I love the Love the two share and its awesome that I found something in English for this Fanfiction. I see alot of spanish ones and I can't even seem to translate any spanish at all... Poor me. But Please Continue! I can't wait to see the next chapter. w
Oeaki chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
How adorable! Great story. :)
Emintrus chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I simply love this. But it's been a while since you update it, please don't stop. TT

I want more...