Reviews for Squeaky and Stripes
DayenuRose chapter 73 . 7/13/2020
This story was so much fun to read. I enjoy a good de-aging story and yours is great. I appreciated how Rogue and Remy had to deal with the contradictions and complexities of being adults mentally (with all the memories and life experiences that go with that) while being stuck in much younger bodies. Also, I really liked how Remy realized he wasn't satisfied with the life he was living before de-aging and used this opportunity to make a change. (And Rogue having a second chance to control her powers).
You write a great Rogue/Remy dynamic. Their flirting and fighting and overall romance is excellent.
Thank you for sharing.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 73 . 5/23/2019
That was a great read
ferretlady chapter 1 . 5/19/2019
I wonder if accidentally writing pborn instead of born is a Freudian slip.
ferretlady chapter 14 . 5/18/2019
I have read this fic numerous times and never reviewed. Well better late than never. I love the rapport between Remy and Rogue. You even have excellent comebacks for each even when it seems there couldn't be one. I just love your sense of humor. And there's just enough angst to show their serious sides and how they care for one another as best friends before it becomes more. BTW, my birthday is 9/6 (American) and 6/9 (European ). I wonder what that makes me. I was also pborn on the American Labor Day too. It's a wonder I'm strange. LOL. But as a side note, my brother was born on 6/9 (American) and 9/6 (European ). I should use the European way for me and the American way for him and we can have one screwed up family. (No pun intended, at least originally.
Mirmiru chapter 72 . 2/8/2018
Hi! Love the story, just a tiny detail: Perhaps it would be more appropriate if Kurt used their names Anna-Marie and Remmy at the end of the wedding
LoveNCIS chapter 65 . 10/30/2017
Hi. This may seem like a dumb question but is aiRo25 still on fanfiction? I cant find any of her stories.

I think this is the 3rd time I have read this story, it is awesome. Thank you for writing it so people like me can read it!
danielemlac chapter 73 . 7/17/2017
Eu amei essa história! Muito original! Parabéns!
rbear1231 chapter 73 . 4/4/2017
loved it.
commando666 chapter 54 . 10/18/2016
Aww i miss it too
commando666 chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
in america we use both thongs g-strings and my personal favorite butt floss
commando666 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
i hate the term BDSM its all just S&M to me
Star-of-Chaos chapter 73 . 7/23/2016
Wonderful, wonderful, story. You're so prolific hon, I don't know how you do it. I usually just go in really intense spurts.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 53 . 7/23/2016
Okay, I was going to wait until the end of the story to review, but Remy playing Space Invaders in the DR? Awesome! Actually this whole idea of regressing both him and Rogue is wonderful. I love that they get this chance to start over and do things right (screw you Marvel).
Wild Birdie chapter 48 . 7/20/2016
I got a weird look from my aunt's cat when I laughed at the shirt.
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Every time I hear M'siuer Claws, I picture Logan as Santa...Nightmare Before Christmas crossover?*shrug*
2,244 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »