Reviews for Squeaky and Stripes
loved it.
commando666 chapter 54 . 10/18/2016
Aww i miss it too
commando666 chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
in america we use both thongs g-strings and my personal favorite butt floss
commando666 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
i hate the term BDSM its all just S&M to me
Star-of-Chaos chapter 73 . 7/23/2016
Wonderful, wonderful, story. You're so prolific hon, I don't know how you do it. I usually just go in really intense spurts.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 53 . 7/23/2016
Okay, I was going to wait until the end of the story to review, but Remy playing Space Invaders in the DR? Awesome! Actually this whole idea of regressing both him and Rogue is wonderful. I love that they get this chance to start over and do things right (screw you Marvel).
Wild Birdie chapter 48 . 7/20/2016
I got a weird look from my aunt's cat when I laughed at the shirt.
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Every time I hear M'siuer Claws, I picture Logan as Santa...Nightmare Before Christmas crossover?*shrug*
Mrs.Chaton chapter 73 . 4/2/2016
I love it. That all I can say. 3
Lill' turtle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Oh, and the very large magnet joke just got to me, this is something that needs to happen BTW. Just to add that. And ya know, warn you about possible fan art of this very statement existing on this phone very shortly. :3
Lill' turtle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Ya know, screw it. It's so good I'm not waiting two years. Now I'm gonna go giggle in peace (and silence, no one appreciates a roommate giggling at 5:30 in the morning. Oh well, the struggles of a fangirl. XD
bustedflipflop chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
"Oh like if you and your long-time boyfriend were being held captive in a prison with some power-neutralising jailer and that was the only opportunity you may ever have to have sex?"

Hahahaha I loled
Lill' turtle chapter 73 . 12/23/2015
Loved this story, I would LOVE to see a sequel *nudge nudge* I really want to know the name of the third child of Remy and Rouge *nudges harder* yeah. I loved the T-shirts btw (and yes, sadly I own some of them, even if I'm too much of a chicken shit to wear them) XD Yeah. We'll keep writing! I'll probably reread this like 2 years from now and freak out about the awesomeness :3 yeah. I'll stop being awkward now. XD
Guest chapter 73 . 12/10/2015
This is the second time I've read this story. I enjoyed it as much as I did the first time! VERY nice!
tlyxor1 chapter 73 . 9/14/2015
Never read an X-Men story before. I rather enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing. -t.
2,237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »