Reviews for Squeaky and Stripes
Mirmiru chapter 72 . 2/8
Hi! Love the story, just a tiny detail: Perhaps it would be more appropriate if Kurt used their names Anna-Marie and Remmy at the end of the wedding
LoveNCIS chapter 65 . 10/30/2017
Hi. This may seem like a dumb question but is aiRo25 still on fanfiction? I cant find any of her stories.

I think this is the 3rd time I have read this story, it is awesome. Thank you for writing it so people like me can read it!
danielemlac chapter 73 . 7/17/2017
Eu amei essa história! Muito original! Parabéns!
rbear1231 chapter 73 . 4/4/2017
loved it.
commando666 chapter 54 . 10/18/2016
Aww i miss it too
commando666 chapter 12 . 10/16/2016
in america we use both thongs g-strings and my personal favorite butt floss
commando666 chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
i hate the term BDSM its all just S&M to me
Star-of-Chaos chapter 73 . 7/23/2016
Wonderful, wonderful, story. You're so prolific hon, I don't know how you do it. I usually just go in really intense spurts.
Star-of-Chaos chapter 53 . 7/23/2016
Okay, I was going to wait until the end of the story to review, but Remy playing Space Invaders in the DR? Awesome! Actually this whole idea of regressing both him and Rogue is wonderful. I love that they get this chance to start over and do things right (screw you Marvel).
Wild Birdie chapter 48 . 7/20/2016
I got a weird look from my aunt's cat when I laughed at the shirt.
ashes to ashes 2 chapter 21 . 6/24/2016
Every time I hear M'siuer Claws, I picture Logan as Santa...Nightmare Before Christmas crossover?*shrug*
Mrs.Chaton chapter 73 . 4/2/2016
I love it. That all I can say. 3
Lill' turtle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Oh, and the very large magnet joke just got to me, this is something that needs to happen BTW. Just to add that. And ya know, warn you about possible fan art of this very statement existing on this phone very shortly. :3
Lill' turtle chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Ya know, screw it. It's so good I'm not waiting two years. Now I'm gonna go giggle in peace (and silence, no one appreciates a roommate giggling at 5:30 in the morning. Oh well, the struggles of a fangirl. XD
bustedflipflop chapter 12 . 12/27/2015
"Oh like if you and your long-time boyfriend were being held captive in a prison with some power-neutralising jailer and that was the only opportunity you may ever have to have sex?"

Hahahaha I loled