Reviews for Asking Questions, Finding Answers
onewhowatches chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
i am only happy to oblige you, dear lady. :)

i cannot put into words how you've amazed and astonished me. count yourself proud, because i now worship the keyboard you type on.

signed,

onewhowatches :3
Dean Winchester Rules chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
I love this story. I love how you portrayed Tony and Gibbs. I really think that you should expand this story, there is plenty of stuff that you can do with it. but ya great story none the less.
Nancy chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I liked this story, it gave insight into both characters, and why Tony & Gibbs mess so well.

Thank you for posting it for us.
trout1986 chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
I like it and think you should expand on it
Niente Zero chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Lovely job with both Gibbs and DiNozzo. It was clear from the way that you approached the people in the club and what they had to say/how they acted that it was not your bias but Gibbs's, and you handled it just fine. I really enjoyed the story, and although I'd be happy to read any continuation, I think it stands alone very well; I like some of the spareness of it. Very clean, sharply observed, and yet still emotionally affecting.
shep's1girl chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
i love the story and hope you continue it. I would love to see how Gibbs trains tony to be one of his best agents and to see if a relationship comes out of it. I also loved your vampire verse as well. and can wait to read your other stories. You are a FANTASTIC WRITER. please keep writing. love it.
IsobelAnis chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I guess a lot of people don't understand BDSM, so someone like Gibbs wouldn't necessarily either. But I liked how you wrote this, and I also think that Gibbs already understood how it works, as you see in the end. I really really liked how you ended this story, and it made me grin like mad. Hm.. I've decided that I like the thought of this eventually leading to slash, their sex life must be interesting.. *drifts off in dirty thoughts* Thanks!
Hendrick248848 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
love the story hope their is another part and i can't wait for when Master, Boss, Jethro comes out! and would love more to the story of Asking Questions, Finding answers would like to see where it goes could be a long one or a short one but would like to see more!
Gloworm41 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I don't know what you were worried about that was a wonderful story. I love Tony & Gibbs whether it is father/son or Tibbs. Hope you follow this one up with another story. Great job!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I love Tibbs in any dynamic & I found this story to be really enjoyable & believable! It was well written & I don't see how anyone could take offence (not if they are sensible/sane types, anyway!). Please keep writing & I hope 2010 gets better for you!
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I believe your experiment should be considered a success. I liked Gibbs and Tony in this story and how you drew the picture and took us to their beginning.
dolphinsiren77 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Well... you could have had your doubts about the story...for me, is one of the best I ever read. Your comprehension of Gibbs personality is amazing, at least this is exactly the way I see him . Your knowlwdges about the show are perfect! Some of the statements you used have been mentioned or at least were insinuated along the NCIS 7 seasons... (BTW... the timing is impecable too !)Two examples come to my mind just now 1) DiNozzo was asked how he got his job at NCIS and she answered : " I smiled ! " 2)Di Nozzo was involved in a teasing talk about the secondary use of cuffs and he said

" thats not my way... " ( well I dont remember the exact words but the meaning was clear) and he was told: " Oh you prefered someone uses em ON YOU !" well , he didnt answered, he gave an acomplice look.. so, that could be a hidden aspect of him... like his wants to give a good impression... get rewards... etc. Wonderful characters study !

GREAT STORY SO FAR !
finlaure chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Thank you for being brave enough to take this chance. Chances often lead to great things, and I think this story is a great thing.

I am sorry I haven't expressed my sympathy earlier. RL has been kicking me in the butt too. But I want to express my complete sympathy to you for your loss and the horrible way your year ended and started. I truely hope that the rest of your year goes soo much better. I will write you a private email soon. please take care and luv ya friend.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Politically correct or not, I really enjoyed this story. I thought you did a good job of showing that Gibbs' opinions were HIS opinions, and I liked the look inside Tony's head.
pintoe chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Great story - I enjoyed it!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2