Reviews for Surprise!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2019
Thats just nasty...
jk chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
soooo Edward was thinking about leaving bella for thinking about jasper...but didn't cause he talked to jasper and found out that bella never cheated...but it was ok to cheat on bella?
don't get it twisted that's exactly what he did...he fucked bellas best friend behind bellas back...he cheated, he broke his fucking marriage vows! and jasper fucked his best friends husband!
if they were gonna have a threesome they should have talked about it first I'm pissed that bella wasn't pissed!
he has relations behind your back bella! he cant be trusted!
wattle1 chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
nice job! I can't wait for chapter 3
seekerharmoney chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
thanks good story
stacey c chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
WOW! I want that office and the gentlemen three some now.
edmom chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
now that is and officer and gentlemen story love it
frlarsson chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Loved this story,

best wishes, Linda
Famingo chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Wow! Not sure how I missed this during the contest, but this was fantastic! I always love this grouping when it's done well and this was more than good, it was great. I really enjoyed seeing the description of the whirlwind romance with Edward and Bella as well as the lasting on again off again she had with Jasper. This was SO yummy seeing Edward being so into Jazz but stopping because of his guilt about Bella, only to be encouraged by the lovely lady herself. This doesn't just seem like a one nighter, this seems more like the start of a triad relationship and those are really delicious!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Fuck me sideways! That is one HELL of a story! Love it! I'm putting it as a fave and i added it to the community that i'm on staff with!

c2/78108/3/0/1/
HeartBreaker1023 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
hmm, i never read a slah b4...but that was hot~! lolz i feel like need to go to church now-great one shot:)

Sammz
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
That was amazingly hot and quite unexcepted but enjoyed...
EJ Santry chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Surprise in deed! Jasper sounds lucky to have kept his secret for so long. Though I think it is fucking ridiculous the military's stance on homosexuality. Fucking ri-dic-u-lous.

This was extremely hot. The three of them together, and it didn't just feel like fucking. This felt intimate and full of love, as well as pleasure. There was care and tenderness in their little pillow nest.

Good luck in the contest!
redsnapdragon chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
That was way hot. Lucky Bella.
VicB chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Uh...wow. Hot. Sweet. Sexy. That about covers it.
amwine chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Wow...I love it! I am sure that was a big surprise for Bella. Great story...good luck in the contest...thanks!