Reviews for Evading Destiny
KagomeGirl021 chapter 19 . 11/19/2014
when will the sequel be posted for reading? this is such a good series i read both the prequel and this fic all in one sitting. PLEASE PLEASE POST THE SEQUEL TO THIS! I am so anxious to see what happens next!
Xanthina63 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This story is Great and I would like to read more of it, ether on Fanfiction or Adult-Fanfiction. Please, add more soon. I've been waiting over a year to read more. It's so good, please write more!
YamiLuna chapter 19 . 8/8/2014
Please start working on the sequal soon!
X3X
Angel-the-hedge chapter 19 . 8/9/2013
i hope you will write more of this series
abattles2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
are you still planning on making the sequel? i'd really love to read it! im dying to know what happens next! plz say you are continuing with the sequel?!
Catier chapter 19 . 3/3/2013
Aw. Please come up with the sequel soon. It's in the most exciting part
Wingless Angelic chapter 19 . 12/4/2012
i hope you get the sequel done. i'm curious to see how this story ends. i've read the first and the second, and i eagerly await the finale.
LADIPISCES chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Read both story and i can not wait for the sqeual! Don't take too long ok ;) !
Valiant Vulpes chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Words can not express the love I have for this story. The story line is fun, creative, and complex yet easy to follow. The paring are ADORABLE! You're writing style is very nice. I can't wait till you begin the sequel! :)
Allycat2090 chapter 19 . 1/15/2012
...You have got to be kidding me! PLEASE tell me you have an idea for the sequal, because I'll go mad if there isn't at leats the first chapter soon! Please write the sequal!
Kearitona Sjachraelgil chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
_ its fine hun *pats head* writers block hit us all even my mom with her artwork so its just nice to see ya getting the spark back and seeing peeps comming back so keep it up and dont sweat the lateness as long as you dont quite thats all I care about keep up the great work gtg now JA NE
martyna chapter 19 . 12/26/2011
awww I was hoping for more chapters after such long break. But I am glad that sequel is coming so I am happy.
s2Teennovelist chapter 19 . 12/25/2011
YAY! FINALLY! No problem what the wait! it was worth it!

Man the whole world is going to hell and its all the socerer's fault! He just can't shut up and let everyone live their lives!

I liked how you started with the aftermath then the flashback: it made me want to read more especially with the thought of their secret being out.

Fuck if sigfired got the government on his side: still they can't oppress innocent people for being alive, especially if the ms-ni-wi- have been here a LOT longer than them.

Wait what! he's got four counties in Europe on his side! SHIT!

That bastard, so that was his plan, reveal everyone at the tournament for the world. Well that doesn't prove they're monsters! it just proves they have wings! that bastard!

Least Atem eas able to save Yugi. CRap, stuff like this changes the whole damn world! things is there will ALWAYS be people who hate those who are different, if only for a desire to see themselves as better than everyone else.

Man what a mess! But in all honestly that would've been a LOT worse than what it could've been. Still they got some powerful allies too, siegfried hasn;t won yet and I'm still not giving up on my theory with Leon.

Of course they're fighting this is an extremely delicate situation and of course the stress and tensions are higher than normal.

Leats they're training now,. hopefully it won't come to war, but who knows. Like i said i haven't given up on Leon-cause let's face it that would dampen all of siegfriend's plans: either he looks like a monster attacking his own brother or he looks like a hypocrite, but whatever you do, I knwo it will rock! this story is fantastic!
Nikikeya chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Have I mentioned how much I absolutely adore this story? Atlantis! Atlantis! Oh I love it! I wanna hear all about it! I want Malik and Miruko to go site seeing! XDD

I just wish there was more Yugi and Ryou I love those two, them and Jonouchi are my favorite characters! They will eventually be coming to Atlantis too right? x33

Please continue!
MinaAnneKatsoya chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
Update soon! I love this story and the one before it. Great story line I cant wait to see how it ends :)