Reviews for Echoes
HellzCrusader chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
T_T so sad. but so touchin. i love alistair! my latest play throuh i romanced him by accident llol. but he is just so adorable! fantastic job :)
kaispan chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
oooh I remember when I first read this on LJ forever ago... still just amazing. gave me goosebumps!
MusingMonkey chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I've always loathed A Paragon of Her Kind. I found myself playing through the Deep Roads as quick as possible, cursing out loud at the umpteenth spawning mob and blood boiling with frustration at yet another area to clear before even drawing near Branka. Echoes, however, has made me realize just what that part of the game actually represents. It has actually made me create another character, just so I can play through it again while my eyes are open to the imminent danger and grim atmosphere.

A truly wonderful piece. Thank you.
Abydos Jackson chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
This is one of my favourite of all Dragon Age fan fics. Glad this situation didn't happen in the game, but it's very true of the characters! Full of emotion. Love it.
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Oh my Bioware! That was deliciously dark! I...I couldn't even fathom how brilliantly written it was, you demonstrated real flair there. Whenever I read a fic about a Grey Warden venturing into the Deep Roads, it always breaks my heart. Just when you mentioned Morrigan's death, and Zevran's, One of the best Dragon Age one shot's I've read. Lovely heroic I need to go get some Kleenex.
xDeathRiot chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
You moved me to tears. It's so...simple yet so heart breaking and so...beautiful. Amazing work, truly.

Thank you for writing and sharing.
julie5 chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Did not see that coming. Good work.
Zephyr5 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Screw it...I've read this fic three times today now and it still doesn't seem to have any reviews (commences to de-lurk).

In one word this fic is AWESOME (and all the synonyms that go with it - although that would be more than one word :P).

Very well written, both in terms of pace and grammar (possibly one minor typo near the end 'Her dagger flew from her free hand and LACED deeply into his throat.' - you may have meant LANCED there). I also love the way you interspersed comments from the deceased companions and Hespith's story.

Fantastic to see something so well and believeably written along the lines of what could have gone wrong (and really, I'd like anyone to think realistically about the whole Deep Roads mission and tell me it WOULDN'T go so completely and utterly wrong). I'd love to see the artwork that inspired you if you'd like to pm me the link.