Reviews for RL Fic Exchange: ICEBREAKER
xshynenstarx chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
This was really great. I loved how Logan prompted all this talking and honesty. Super smart move to bribe her with coffee. I loved thir talks and how Logan called Rory out on also not communicating. Loved this story. I wish this happened instead of Logan ending up in Icu. Nice to see him branching out on his own though. Seems really great. I loved how so many people helped him put together the Asia trip. Love this story. It was so emotional and cute. You write Rory and Logan really well. I always think you get their essence, character and bantering! Again wonderful story.
minitwinkie42 chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Wonderful story. You write Rory and Logan so well. I loved how Logan didn't almost die in Costa Rica and that he found a mature way to address the problem in their relationship. I am glad that Logan knew about the trip to Philly. I am glad that you explained the bridesmaid in a way that didn't make it seem too awful and that it showed Logan how much Rory really meant to Logan. I'm glad that they addressed how their lack of communication can really be a problem...for example what lead to that horrible proposal on the show and then subsequent break up. I just really loved this story and how you led Logan to find his own path apart from Mitchum but still with Rory by his side. Plus they are going to Asia! I love your Rory and Logan stories. You have so many unfinished Rory and Logan stories, which is a shame because I'm sure all your other fans out there are dying for some updates! Please comeback to update and finish the rest of them!
xshynenstarx chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
This was cute
Julie Sue chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
VERY cute! would love your take on how the next season would go since he isnt in London! :)
Julie Sue chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
very cute! loves it!
Julie Sue chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
ahhh im glad he was honest! that is im sure what she will need! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Julie Sue chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
GREAT beginning...cant wait to see what happens! I do hope they work it out!
csimesser1 chapter 4 . 9/7/2011
that was great loved it
Forgottobealover chapter 4 . 4/21/2011
this was amazing, really amazing, i loved it :D
CarebearKara chapter 4 . 8/25/2010
This is a great fic.
stardustsky chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
I really enjoyed reading this fic! I've always wanted to see an alternative solution to the bridesmaid fight, and boy did you deliver. I could totally imagine their fights going on... and I loved the effort that both of them put in to fix their relationship. You did such a GREAT job with the prompt!
Krinaia chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
I loved that Logan decided to change his plans and head to Hanoi! Great to see good writers in the ficexchange!
swj827 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Wonderful job, as always! The coffee beans were perfect. I loved being inside their heads...and I loved that they actually TALKED and PLANNED! If only it had gone this way in the show...

Thanks for taking on this exchanges even with your ongoing stories... I am a faithful reader (sometime reviewer)of yours and I couldn't wait for yours to be posted!
punkosoph chapter 4 . 1/9/2010
Loved it!
AlwaysHoldingOn chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
AMAZING! you did such a wonderful job with the fic, and yay cannot wait for you to update your fanfics. Thanks for writing this, I really enjoy how you write the characters, you stay so true to them, and the plots you go with are perfect. great job.