Reviews for Princess and the Frog: The Countess of Souls
Miss Belle Sutcliff chapter 4 . 12/3/2016
You know, I really think this is for nothing, but I reeeeeeally hope you update this one! It's so well-written, and all of the characters are so wonderfully creepy. I love it! Thanks for writing!
-Belle
Very Princely chapter 4 . 9/20/2015
pleeaasssssse continue this! i love it so much i need more!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Why you no update im literally checking everyday :(! *cries*
Guest chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
Update please im crying here :(!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/11/2014
why wont you update :(! please this is just perfect!
funny-kitty chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Cnt wait till next chapter!
Nasira chapter 3 . 2/20/2013
I think you should put in another chapter to this wonderful story my friend.
A friend on the other side chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
please update
A friend on the other side chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
EPIC!
Doctor Facilier chapter 4 . 8/3/2012
i thin you should continue this story it's just getting good so please continue this wonderful story or my friends on the other side will come get you so there.
ChaosHatsune chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Please update soon, this story Is rather unique compared to some PaTF fanfiction I read. And in contrast to most OCxShadowmen/Facilier stories, it seems fairly interesting and the relationship between the two isn't rushed nor dissappionting so far. So, like many of my fellow FF. Net users I will now typically beg for an update...

Please, please, please, please PUH- LEASE update! This story is to amazing to abandon now, and I enjoy reading how two different characters interect with eachother and how this pairing will turn out ( Eh, what can I say? I am a hopeless romantic )! :D
Anonymous-Deactivated2017 chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
You've got to update this soon; the story is finally picking up and the intrigue begins. I can't wait to discover what you have cooked up next.
RabbitHash2016 chapter 4 . 8/3/2011
Yeahhhh, you betcha she dares, big boy! Now do like she says if ya don't wanna go back to Ctulhu down there! ;)

Reading this chapter gave me a Lovecraft hint, at least in your description of Lebos. Hope you don't mind. ;)
IHeart2896 chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
WHOO! HE LIVES! Love the intesity keep it up!
wolves-rain-chick chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
Can't wait for chapter five!

-Wolvie