Reviews for Imprint
lil joker 1989 chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
nice chapter... I hope Harry makes the right choice ]
crazylove4MCR chapter 17 . 5/5/2010
great story so far, I love it! update soon please!
peruser chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
Now that they have backed off the pressure a bit, it will make things a bit easier for Harry. But it is hard to change a perception of someone that you have has all of your life. Remus has always been 'uncle Remus'. It would be difficult for Harry to change his perception of Remus to mate.
sjrodgers23 chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
more of this story please thanks
Yolen Yui chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
What's a creasture fic?
Alexiel-Muse-of-War chapter 17 . 5/4/2010
Very peaceful chapter. Hope you update soon.
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
Chakahlah chapter 16 . 5/2/2010
wonderful chapter!
Celestialuna chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Good chapter!
LadyGrelka chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
I knew that Remus would come through. I really hope that Lily and James stick by what they said about being better parents to Harry. I also think that Remus coming for Harry will be one of the things that makes Harry start thinking about really bonding with him.
Wonder1308 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
A little too short, but I love the chapter none the less. I hope to see another one soon! Thank you for writing!
sjrodgers23 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
more of this story please thanks
RocklynnJasmine chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
Amazing chapter! I can't wait to read the next chapter! Have a great and wonderful day!
lil joker 1989 chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
for a moment I had though Remus was going to be hurt... good chapter ]
attagrl chapter 16 . 4/28/2010
what? I get not wanting to be held prisoner bythe pack...but why would he ever go back home? That's so sad that he is so messed up from the neglect & emotional abuse that he would even call it 'home' let alone willingly return. And remus is as bad as his parnts for taking him there! Omg hes seriously failing in the 'protect your mate' category!
Really if you think about it, they've all failed him...so sad.
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »