Reviews for Imprint
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 8 . 3/2/2010
yeah great chapter can’t wait for more so please update again as soon as you can do so.
The Four Element Song chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I really loved this chapter. It's so sad but beautiful. We readers get an inside view into the emotions but the actual characters don't know. So sad and troubling but the eloquence of your words and the way you set the scenes. I love it. I hate it. This entire chapter is contradictory. I can't make up my mind. I hate the cliffy I hate that it made me cry. But I love that it can touch me this much. I love that your writing can move me. I love the plot, absolutely beautiful. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out. Please continue to write this.

Element Song
cheekymonkey89 chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
update soon!
Basill chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Yea! Update asap plz!
mizz-shy-gurl chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
I feel so sorry for all of them, but Sev is right, Remus needs to tell Harry about this soon.

I'm worried about what has happened to Harry, so please update soon so I can find out. :D
Panda Blitz chapter 8 . 3/1/2010
Awe, poor Harry. Please update soon!
lil joker 1989 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
poor Harry he must be feeling so sad [
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
love it so far more of this story please and please keep up with the fast updates i just love this story and always am in a hurry for more
peruser chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
I think that Remus waited too long to talk to Harry. I'm sure that it will be worked out eventually, but Remus has made things a lot harder on himself.
emiman chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
*Blows nose*poor harry! this one is a little sad!hurry and review want to know if harry is alright!
Katsy17 chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
Very good chapter
Forgotten Silver Angel chapter 8 . 2/28/2010
cant wait to see how remus tells harry
adam cz chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
like this please post new chapter
Miki chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
Good story :)
The Four Element Song chapter 7 . 2/26/2010
wow, this is really good. So far I've read this and In The dark. I can't wait to read more of this. It's plot is wonderful. Please continue to write and post more chapters. I'd hate for this wonderful fic to be put on hold. I usually don't ever read incomplete fics so this is rare for me but please continue.

Element Song