Reviews for Imprint
mariegilbert chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
right now, i'd say just harry/remus...but there could be occasional times with fenrir too. i'm excited for this story!
Sabaku no Sable chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
harry/remus/fenrir just because i am really into threesomes and moresomes right now.
Ladyroo88 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Remus/harry/fenrir! more please!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I vote : Harry/Remus/Fenrir

Very good first chapter !
meamz chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
T-TrainOrTurkeyT chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I like the idea of harry having two mates. I vote for the harry/remus/fenrir option. This is interesting so far and I look forward to the next chap.
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Both sounds really good so i'm going for Harry/Remus/Fenrir to good to be true and hard to find this pairing together.
ange-ou-demon chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
please Harry/Remus with fenrir as Harry' grandad or dad figure
Basill chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
I think you should go with all three, lol, but its your call. Update asap plz!
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
ryuusui chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Harry/Fenrir/Remus please fen makes an increadible dom he also has the power to protect them which remus lacks
Darvoa chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
_ Harry/Remus/Fenrir, witha really DOM Fenrir (since he's the alfa), and sorta dom Remus, as always Harry is the perfect sub!

I don't think you should kill voldemort(since he's the guys everybody loves to hate unless your a HP/LV fan in wich you can have a Harry obsessed Voldy), having Godric has the BWL with his parents is gonna make him a tad bit meh (an idiot driven by his fame), another reason in wich Voldemort can be usefull in wich he's takes Godric a few pegs down.

Besides that this was a great first chapter and hope you continue the good work!

Cheers!
dawnn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
isipare chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
definitely, Harry/Remus/Fenrir because i've never read anything with such a pairing and please please bottom!Harry ... no bottom remus or fenrir ...

thanks
hprareslashfan chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
harry/remus with fenrir as harry's father figure please! :D
391 | « Prev Page 1 .. 16 23 24 25 26 27 Next »