Reviews for The Trio
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 2 . 7/27/2013
I laughed at the cemetery bit. its sad but its funny there the context sat. :D.
joudy chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
This is the most beautiful story I've read
ANNAFLORINDA chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
I love MI High and I love this story. Well done :)
indiea91 chapter 16 . 2/17/2012
Amazing story! Now all i have to do is find the sequel...

Indigo x
indiea91 chapter 11 . 2/17/2012
I hate to brag and all but it was a bit obvious that Lizzie was Lee. I had guessed, but nether the less its a brilliant story soo far! can't wait to read the rest!.

Indigo x
XscouselondonerX chapter 16 . 7/25/2011
Only just found this story, but I'm so glad I did. Great plot line and great characters.
Lizzie wierd right chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
This is a review on the whole story not just this chapter. I didn't reveiw earlier on in the book becsause I didn't want to stop reading. :D This story is amazing, I only went on fanfiction because a girl on youtube has a link. I went on cuz I love reading and I love MI High :D I don't know How on earth you thought of such an idea cuz it really is awesome, the way you linked agent X into it as well was really good :) Gonna read the sequel next and I hope it's as good.

Thanks for writing This!

Lizzie
anorehc chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
This was an incredible story, full of action, and was extremely well written. Congratualtions, and thank you!
a chapter 16 . 12/14/2010
What happened to Max and Oracle family?
a chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
I still don't understand the trio's past. And whats happened to there families?
aa chapter 8 . 12/10/2010
Shifter power is shape shifting and take over people's minds.
a chapter 9 . 12/10/2010
Oracle power is a slight ability to control time and his future sightings, from those he gets his name, are limited and only seem to happen when he doesn't want them to. He does, however, also possess the gift to stop time.
aa chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
So Lee can teleport, telekinesis and Intangibility.
a chapter 15 . 12/9/2010
I stiil don't understand Lee powers so can you tell us instead of showing us in the fanfiction 12-08-10.
anonymous.mystery95 chapter 15 . 12/8/2010
Trilogy? Did i read correctly? Doesn't that mean after the sequel there will be another story? BONUS! So very happy about this recent discovery.

It was an aweful ending because it ended. But i still have another 2 stories to look forward to. Don't i. And i'm pretty sure other people will agree that it was awesome.

P.S. i was joking about it being an aweful ending. it was really good, it ended with a sort of cliff-hanger so you, well i, just can't wait for the sequel.

P.P.S. have you figured out the pairing, judging from this chapter it's probably Oscar and Lizzie; but if nothing is set it stone please let it be Oscar and Rose. But that will probably be wishful hoping on my part...

P.P.P.S. do you know what will be an even better Christmas present, reading the start of the sequel. That would be awesome (just like your story).

P.P.P.P.S. started reading the Wolverine fic., you really like the name Lizzie, don't you...