Reviews for Trepidation
AsianTaco224 chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Oh gosh... That was amazing! Fantastic, fantastic job! The story was so beautifully written! Different from the usual too! A lot of inner turmoil! I also liked the almost dying part because you don't get to see Clark like that very much and to see how it made Lois and Clark's relationship stronger was pretty amazing :) Thank you for writing this story!
tua33915 chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
Clark withdrawing the Pulitzer nomination was a lame way to make it up to Lois for his betrayal. Story was good but could've ended better, maybe addressing more the mutual fears they share in common and how to deal with them and move forward in the future.
k3josai chapter 9 . 3/27/2010
beautiful!
supesfan18 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
great job
Pem21 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
From my previous review which I couldn't edit. So he withdraws his name from a Pultizer nomination. SO WHAT? While your other readers may find it sweet or romantic, I find it even more disgusting that this is who Clark is trying to make things better with him and Lois. So he forces himself on his wife and to erase it all - to make it alright; he is taking himself out of the running for a writing prize? This is Clark you are writing NOT Lex or any other man with questionable morals. But since you are seemingly content on this idea of Clois relationship.
Pem21 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
I am still appalled that you allowed Clark to have sex with Lois while she was sobbing the entire time and now your characters have convenient amnesia about the incident. How Lois could forgive Clark for that is disgusting and how Clark could brush it under the rug is even more replusive. Clark broke Lois's trust in so many ways and one of them was to use her feelings and body against her to have sex. Am I really reading a Clois fic?
sealkid3 chapter 8 . 3/8/2010
Great story, its really captivating to read and depicts both clark and lois accurately. Its got a great storyline and attention to detail. Keep at it, it's fun to read.
Ana Paula chapter 8 . 3/3/2010
I really like this! You have an amazing gift for writing. I can picture every word you wrote.

Please update soon!
della chapter 8 . 2/15/2010
i like it, would love to read the next installment.
The Broken Heart Committee chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Im in tears. This is such a wonderfully written story! I still can't believe what Clark did and Lois and Clark's fight was so moving. I love how you wrote Clark to be as broken as he is and I love the emotions and denial you put into place within Lois. I'd love to see how those emotions continue to play in the story and hopefully bring Clois back together. When Lois looks at her ring- aw. And you updated in record time too! You win the gold medal in my eyes for Best Clois Tragedy Story Writer EVER!
batgirl2992 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
I really liked that you had oliver be the one to talk to lois. he seems like he'd be her best friend like clark was with chloe.
Jubi129 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
:'( So sad, kind of depressing but so good! :D
Pem21 chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
Wow, I am so utterly utterly dismayed that you have brushed off what happened in the last chapter. Clark is upset that he stopped her from writing the story but absolutely NO mention that he practically forced himself on her? That Superman pretty much raped his wife. So Clark has NO remorse for having sex with her when she's so upset? Why exactly? I am just utterly appalled and dismayed that you would brush the incident under the rug as you did. So Clark has managed to violate her trust over a story and lie to her but having sex with her when she is CRYING the entire time, not to mention Lois allows him to, is not who this couple is .. or for it to be treated lightly. In fact your Clark is seemingly okay with what happened re: having sex with his life, which is incredibly OOC.
cazzam chapter 8 . 2/14/2010
As soon as I saw an update come through I raced over to read it. Your story just keeps getting better.
Jubi129 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
What an emotional chapter that was...

:( So sad