Reviews for Pokemon Aura Adventure: CANCELLED
MEL chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
plz return this i really miss it i used to play this with my brothers and sisters
Lunary Canary chapter 35 . 3/7/2011
Hmm a rewrite? I didn't really think this story needed one, but alright...Ill keep an eye out! But because I'm lazy and heavily obsessed with the new pokemon games, I'll just add you to my author alert list! Unless...youre already on it? Eh, it doesnt hurt to click that little box anyway.
WyldClaw chapter 34 . 1/12/2011
yikes- that stinks.

take your time updating
DanielleDanishort chapter 34 . 1/11/2011
I'm in Queensland too and the floods are annoying me XD Be careful. Hope the rain would go away :)
Lunary Canary chapter 33 . 1/5/2011
WEE! SHE'S HOOMEE! Whenever I return from home from a long vacation, I usually just head straight for my bed and start choking my pillow. Yuppity.

And waah, I can't believe Beldum evolved already...it would've been cool if she loss, but having a Metang is alright too. Yay for powerhouses~
Lunary Canary chapter 32 . 12/30/2010
:O Sonyk evolved! AWW...but how did he know he could evolve? Hes so lucky, he gets to control his evolution -.- but when you evolve, its like a christmas present! Yay for surprises!

And I think its Omega that prof. Palm was talking about, not Gamma. I don't know why...maybe just because :P
WyldClaw chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
That was a really cool way of sammy, jaden and erik getting into the lab!

how will they defeat the salamence?
Lunary Canary chapter 31 . 12/22/2010
Crawdaunts poke out of the sand and pinch your arms.

Anyway, YAY FOR COLE! Now we need Slaw to come and finish the dish, round up the rest of the people, which means SAMMY WILL HUG JADEN TO DEATH AGAIN! YAY!

Well, that previous paragraph was pretty random.

Oh, and Merry Christmas!
Lunary Canary chapter 30 . 12/9/2010
Sadly enough, I forgot ALL about Ryo o.o also, whenever I see beta, theta, all those things...I think of math. Darn my trig teacher who can't speak english correctly...

Anyway, good chapter! :D
Lunary Canary chapter 29 . 12/1/2010
Aww...Erik is back :3 but how does he know Delta? Hmm. Stepping into problems of clowns...
WyldClaw chapter 28 . 11/28/2010
great battle chapter

I'm very impressed with Incecta's strategies. she'll make a wcked tough gym leader when she grows up

happy early birthday
Lunary Canary chapter 28 . 11/20/2010
Sheesh, everyone has a birthday in november...happy birthday! :D

Anyway, loved the battle, it was fast. Usually when I write battles I feel bad that its not long...well neither are the battles on videogames!...And that's my ownly arguement. Yep.

Hm, does every gym leader have their strongest pokemon on a necklace? I've always wondered how they clip pokeballs there ._.
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
oh neat! so that's why jaden was transported there-because he really, really wanted to be in the pokemon world and he has a pure love of pokemon.
Lunary Canary chapter 27 . 11/5/2010
gah...hate people like Randall sometimes -.- hes soo cocky that he can win, and he treats his pokemon like trash. I hope he gets hit by a toppled building, and lives just so he can live through the pain :P but maybe later. When I find psychic pokemon.
Ninthlite chapter 26 . 8/13/2010
to be honest i feel there wasn't much character development in this story so far, also there was a spelling mistake here

In reality, Erik wasn't that thrilled. While he told Jaden that he didn't really like carnivals that much, it was actually because of a different reason. Erik kept it a secret from most people, but deep down he was terrified of clowns. He had always been really crept out by them,

crept creeped