Reviews for Dead till the end
MiniLover chapter 23 . 12/13/2014
Great story!
tleel chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
this chapter was at least a 3 tissue box chapter.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/19/2013
Sookie is becoming more of a charitable institution than a goddess.
Honulvr chapter 22 . 12/30/2012
I absolutely love it! I am smiling from ear to ear. It's funny, at times in the last few chapters I wanted to provide a snarky little comment like 'melodramatic much?' or something to that effect, but I never did and the reason why is because as melodramatic as parts were, they just worked. The way you wrote the story was so much fun that even some of the sappy parts (and I'm a snarky not a sappy) were just right. It gives me the feeling of a fairy tale. I feel like I'm five years old again staying over at my grandparents house while they tell me a story in bed. The kind of story that you just know will end with 'and they lived happily ever after...the end...' and it was perfect. Thank you for this lovely fairy tale that is the perfect way to drift off into sweet dreams of how romantic and fantastical life can truly be. You even have me talking sappy and most of my friends would be shocked to find out I know how to speak without sarcasm. I abso-fuckin-lutely loved it. Of course, the best part is that there is another tale in the series I have yet to read! woohoo! I'm off to read about a vampire daddy. :-D and I'm seriously just noticing that my facial muscles are sore from smiling so much while reading this story. Thanks for that!
Honulvr chapter 8 . 12/29/2012
I know Bill isn't so bad in your story (or apparently in CH's, I heard Bill was back in the latest book and still refuse to read it). I know you are writing the characters correctly and I have loved your portrayal of them as you seem to be fairly close to canon. However, I just have such issue with Bill. I honestly cannot believe that Sookie acknowledges that he raped her and yet she still considers him a good friend and shows him the trust and respect that she does. Now, I get the sense that you somewhat agree as you have pointedly mentioned their past before, such as when Eric pointed out Sookie wouldn't be training with Bill. He makes my skin crawl and the fact that it is canon in both SVM and TB that Sookie not only forgives Bill for his rape, lies, etc..., but she fights to remain friends with him and continually talks about her love for him. Please understand I'm not trying to criticize you because I understand you are keeping with canon, but it makes me want to tie down CH and AB and let Pam go at them for fun. I'm sorry I'm venting at you, it is just something I have nobody to talk to about and the last line with Bill projecting his thoughts to Sookie while she is in her marital bed she shares with Eric creeped me out. I would be interested in anyone else's thoughts on the whole thing. Although, please don't say it was his vampire instinct because while I can understand Sookie forgiving him or letting him off the hook for that reason I cannot understand how that would push her to still love him and insist on continuing a close friendship. I had thought that CH's Sookie just sort of forgiving him and sending him on his merry way was going to be the answer, but then she had Sookie questioning if Niall meant Bill and then Sookie accepted that Bill rejected Judith because he still loves her and then whatever the heck happened in the book I may never read because I know I will not like the way this all turns out in the SVM canon books... again SORRY! I don't know what's wrong with me ranting like this at you when I'm really mad at CH and AB. I really like your writing and stories. Please forgive my rant, but if you have any insight I would appreciate it since I don't have anyone to talk to about it.
Honulvr chapter 7 . 12/29/2012
this story is so much fun!
Honulvr chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
That was friggin' hilarious! I could totally picture Sook cackling on the sidewalk and Eric death-staring at the idiot Cockney Vamp who was completely dumbfounded. He would have his fangs out, but a look of confusion. Sorry, maybe I'm getting slaphappy or something but I just found that ridiculously entertaining. I'm still ROFLOL.
Fangtasy Junkie chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
I just have to say that you are an absolutely amazing, phenomenal, engrossing, mesmerizing, and epic story teller. I've read A TON of E/S fan fic (obsess much? LOL) and this story set is probably the best I've ever come across. I admit to being a little unsure in the beginning because others have incorporated the gods angle in a muddled way that they couldn't quite pull off. You've done it beautifully all the way from the beginning when you were careful not to overwhelm the readers with too much up front. Your intentional vagueness about Sookie's dreams in the beginning was paramount to the story's overall build-up and made it easy to accept later on.

I adore that you kept Sookie as a delicate creature who lives for Eric despite wielding unfathomable power and I'm heart broken that she now thinks she will have to die to save the world. I hope that she either avoids it or manages to make Eric a god so that he come with her to the realm of the gods. Your scene where she tells him what must be and he sobs for her was heart wrenching; I almost cried along with him.

You also do a great job telling the story from EPOV. A lot of writers struggle with that because he is such a complex character but not you. I hope that you will continue writing along this vein for a very long time. I especially think that we're all going to need it when the final book comes out as I suspect that it will be very disappointing. Please give us lots more between now and then too!
Megan Consoer chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ficfanglo chapter 22 . 7/11/2012
EPIC! Another awesome story! I love the way you write!
Blooddonor67 chapter 22 . 1/29/2012
WOW - it just keeps getting better can't wait for the 3rd installment!
gunnymom chapter 22 . 10/16/2011
WOW
cybercyclone chapter 22 . 7/27/2011
This story was just..OMG! I laughed and then I cried, you are a very talented writer. I hope you continue writing I will continue reading!
desireecarbenell chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
You have big fat tears rolling down my face. It is so sad.
desireecarbenell chapter 19 . 6/28/2011
Wow that was pretty powerful. Sookie gave of herself untill there was no more.