Reviews for Hellsing: Operation Twilight
AdoIf Hipster chapter 6 . 8/9
It's beautiful
Jack905 chapter 6 . 6/22
They (twilight) never had a chance against a TRUE VAMPIRE.
Julia Stein chapter 6 . 6/20
I LOVE your story and am glad that there is another human out there that hates Twilight as much as I do. Every time I even think about I want to watch all the characters burn then go theory Stephanie Meyer. This is by far my favorite fanfic keep up the good work.
Ilaise chapter 1 . 2/15
lol... well, it was funny :D
Korog the Oversoul chapter 1 . 2/7
I'm not flaming, in fact I totally agree the movies are an abomination. The books...I liked for the novelty of vampires immune to sunlight.
ZorLord chapter 6 . 11/27/2015
That...the...GREATEST...story EVER!
(me crying) :'-D
MisterCrown chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
Mahahahahahhahaha Mahahahahhahahahahahhhhahahahhahahahahha Mahahahah Mhahahahaahhah Mahahhahahahahahah HA!

That was the funniest thing I have fucking ever read! Completely and Utterly the funniest!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Sparkly Edward...
HAHAHAHAHHAHHAH. OK no longer funny, peace.
Neema Amiry chapter 5 . 10/6/2015
It's 13mm bullets not 9mm
Scarlet Firesong chapter 6 . 9/25/2015
If only that happened in real life...I wouldn't have lost my best friend to that faggy shit.
Scarlet Firesong chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
RUN! but first, buy team Alucard tee shirts.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 6 . 9/4/2015
Pathetic little Police Girl, grew a spine. Displayed true fidelity to her master. Redeemed herself by killing Bella cruelly. Cementing her place as a Vampire by drinking blood, and killing a human. Truly, wondrous.

And Alucard was simply a joy, why can't all Vampires be like him. If only that was the case.
Necr0m4ncer13 chapter 6 . 4/4/2015
While I wouldn't necessarily call myself sane...
But I agree with you, the only thing twilight is good for, is fuel for the fire.
Yuyake no Okami chapter 2 . 1/6/2015
YES! VIOLENCE! VIOLEEEEENCE!
alucard rocks chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Damn yea kill the heretics
Burn twighlight burn
Alucard is the only true vampire
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2014