Reviews for Teddy's Story
Mister crow chapter 9 . 11/9/2014
Love this.
Goonergirl chapter 9 . 4/13/2014
I read your story around a year ago and forgot to favorite it. Then, a few days ago, I remembered reading a GREAT Teddy/Victoire story where Teddy went traveling, some time back and started looking for it and here it is! :) I went through all my reviews and realized that I never even left a review when I read it the first time. Sooo, now I've read it all over again and I like it even more. Have to say that I LOVE Mike and the effect he's having on the way Teddy dresses :)
A really good story, Im so glad I found it again and this time I WILL favorite it :)
harrypotterforeverx chapter 9 . 3/18/2014
awwww, this story is quite literally beyond cute.
miamental chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Best Teddy and Victoire story that I have ever read! Love the plot line, characterization and especially Teddy's best friend Mike!
Archangel of Persia chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Omg I really like this!
I love mike sooo much and teddy is just gorgeus!
Awesome absolutely cannot fault it!
Xterker23 chapter 9 . 9/21/2012
Nice
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
This was an amazing story. I like how everybody knew that they woulf get togetehr, and that ginny won. I liked all the "talks" with bill and harry and tsuff, they all made me laugh.

My favourite was the football (soccer) scene about silencing charms...poor mike...

Im so glad that chooe took the whole wizard thing well!
Bagoosa chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
This was an amazing story!

I think what stood out the most about it was the familiarity with the culture. Most stories don't have that, but it really worked wonders.
Julie London chapter 9 . 8/21/2011
That was awesone! (: Great story.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 9 . 7/1/2011
You are an amazing writer! I cannot begin to heap praise on your wonderful characterization skills, entertaining dialogue with a great blend of humor and seriousness, and the simply wonderfully original and all-too-cute fluff littering the plot.

And the plot. Oh my gosh the plot is great! The characters are wonderful! And the originality is refreshing. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and am so glad you shared it on the interwebs! :) Definite fav!
aasiya333 chapter 9 . 6/21/2011
Where to begjn!

This is a fantastic story

I don't usually like next generation Fics but this is really good. And I mean really, really good.

I simply adored mike and although the plotline is quite standard, the male perspective is greatly refreshing.

The way you write and the lovely moments you add defeat the featherlight dusting of fluffiness.

And I generally believe that a little fluffiness goes a long way.

The best thing about this by far, however, is that you are a boy!

Honestly, as a girl with literally no male contact, I did not think that boys thought like this.

although I know you are not all about crudeness and the rest of the cliches, the male mind has always been a mystery to me

Well, anyhoo, I am just trying to say that this is a fan-bloody-tastic story and that I wish deeply that you had more reviews!
RaspberryTarts chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Perfect.
ilovetaylorswift12 chapter 9 . 4/30/2011
I love this story so much! I can't believe you only have 40 something reviews on it! This is the first Teddy/Victoire story I've ever really read, but it certainly won't be the last! It was just so cute!
Ana Luisa Potter chapter 9 . 9/5/2010
Hey Ginger I love it,

your fanfiction is perfect! I think you could write an epilogue(i spelled it right?, i'm brazilin, and some times i miss spelled), any ways..congratulations for the fic.
ChrissyYancey chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
I love your work. So REAL. You know what I mean?