Reviews for T is for Teal'c
flower pot girl chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Lovely.
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Absolutely wonderful, thank you!
I. M. Frelling-Wonko chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Teal'c and Val are my two favourite SG characters. While the two are so different, the idea of a close friendship between them does not seem very far-fetched. Great job.
its-Rayning-men chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
:O) i loved this so much i had to log in and leave a review. it's sweet and fun while still being perfectly in character, there isn't enough Teal'c & Vala fics around. Good job!
kitten007 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
that was really sweet.

Vala has always fascinated me and Teal'c may very well be my all time favorite character.

well done :)
she-was-a-rose chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
aw! poignant! I appreciate this story greatly..
sgater926 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I absolutely love the way you've written Vala...and Teal'c...well, heck, everyone. I really enjoy seeing how authors treat the "mundane" aspects of the lives of SG-1 and you've done it brilliantly. This story is in-character, witty, and creative (no small feat!). You've managed to portray aspects of both aliens that I feel exist but most writers usually completely ignore. Great job!
MKRG chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
A wonderful look into their friendship. Thanks! It was sweet.
acer-sigma chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Great little story! Certainly aren't enough Teal'c/Vala friendship stories, so this one was a nice little gem.
HAZMOT chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I am always happy to see Vala team up with alternate team members. I for one don't think there are enough Vala and Teal'c fic out there. Beleive me I know. But this was a real special one and how Vala would just sit down and just watch a little TV with Teal'c or a favorite movie. But more special was her friendship with Teal'c and how she would miss him once they moved on to their seperate lives. :D
hilandncr chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I enjoyed that. A nice story and very well written.
stargatewatcher chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
a truly wonderful short story
Denise chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Very nice. it's rare to see a Teal'c fic, and I think a Vala and Teal'c friendship fic is even rarer.

Oldlibrn chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Really great! I always liked Teal'c / Vala frinedship stories. I think this is the best one I've ever read. I'd love to read about their motorcycle tour of the country. I think they'd do well in Texas. I also liked the shout out to Bill Lee. An under utilized character, in my opinion.
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Delightful. I can totally see that playing out.