Reviews for Goodnight and Go
gayestshipstoevergay chapter 2 . 6/16
This story literally took my breath away several times. I feel like you put so much into this and its truly beautiful.
Lovely! Enjoyed it so much.
InkedBaby chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
What! Im in love with this! Draco makes a lovely artist.
tearsofbreaks chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
that was beautiful, pure and simple. I love the new draco I love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Awesome! You are really one of my favourite authors so I'm requesting you ,please do try to write some sasunaru or narusasu fanfics. I'm preety sure you'll do a very good job.
From one of your big fan. :)
daymetthenight chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Jesus Christ this was perfection. Painter!Draco was absolutely flawless and adorable and fantastic and Harry's cute little romantic lines were brilliant. slowly making through yournstories and they are amazing. thanks for writing!
BrothersMacManus chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
One more for my favorites wall, you're all over it. I love your versions of Harry and Draco.
DeiStarr chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
I absolutely loved it. Especially Draco dancing and singing with the headphones on. *swoon*
Eshi chapter 2 . 2/24/2013
Awwww cute. :)

I do know of Imogen Heap, but I do not know of the lyrics and I didn't read them anyway. xD FIC WAS GOOD, LYRIC NO NEED.
Charlie0925 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Wow this was such a good read!
PyqaFanGirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2012
It was the most brilliant ending ever!
I actually cried at the ending !
It was simply B-E-A UTIFUL !
I really like this paragraph "Draco unwrapped the parcel with a flourish and Harry's eyes went wide. There, in a tarnished golden frame was a painting of him. It wasn't the one from the gallery he'd seen already, no, this one was completely different. It was a portrait of him sitting at the bottom of a Hogwarts staircase, a smudge of dirt on his face and a slow smile playing on his lips. He knew the moment from which this was painted, knew the light green sweater he'd been wearing and the reason for his half-mad portrait was Harry, just Harry."
I really loved it ! (and the song !)
whatdoessnowbecome chapter 2 . 8/20/2012
This was a cute and sweet story. I enjoyed it.
I loved Draco's artistic side and the way that you expressed yourself in regarts to the paintings.
Thank you.
Kimihearts chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
so beautiful! Well done!
Emma chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
this is so lovely 3 it made me tear up a bit at the end :) wonderful work, as always! 3
Kialandi chapter 2 . 2/8/2012