Reviews for The Sell Sword and the Prince
Kiiimberly chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Jibran-everything he did for Lothiriel makes sense now D: Anyways I looked up Thorongil before reading this chapter, and I was surprised to find that he was Aragorn. Honestly, I've never read LOTR but I love reading FFs about it. Hahaha. And Imrahil's "drunk" idea was hilarious.
Kiiimberly chapter 8 . 5/6/2011
I think it's great Imrahil gave Jibran such hope :)
Kiiimberly chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Awww, Imrahil's losing a friend. And Oriel's situation is really strange...
Kiiimberly chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Omgomgomg. Who is the girl? It would be really interesting if she was a noblewoman.
Kiiimberly chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
What a sad life for the slave children/women D:
Kiiimberly chapter 4 . 5/6/2011
Love the imagery-it makes everything more exciting. And what the corsairs are doing to the boys is terrible :(
Kiiimberly chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
I actually read this chapter at school while I had no internet connection (I opened it up on my iTouch in the morning before I left), so I'll leave my review now. Hahaha. It's funny how easily Thorongil won Imrahil over. And I love the details-lots of imagery!
Kiiimberly chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
It's interesting to see how close Imrahil is with Sergion-it explains a lot for the first story. Well, I'll have to continue reading tomorrow morning (later today since it's past midnight already?).
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Sergion! Anyways, excellent first chapter. I'm intrigued to see how Imrahil's and Lothiriel's mother's relationship develops.
blacksleeves chapter 16 . 7/26/2010
Nicely done! I like how you always tie everything together at the end. Thanks for finishing!
Aisline chapter 16 . 7/24/2010
What a wonderful little story! I've never read a story before about the charectars from Dol Amroth before, but this tale just proved to me that I should. The length, the format of a story within a story, a backround to Imrahil and Aragorn's relationship-all just perfect!

The second part of the story reminded me of "Pride and Prejudice", especially with the young girl in love having run off and our Imrahil having to go bring her back for the sake of reputation. But with all the importanc placed on family and lineage, and all the lords and estates and what nots, it's very easy to imagine Minis Tirith as quite similar to Jane Austen's England!

~Aisline
black4minister chapter 16 . 7/23/2010
Hahaha - what a great ending! I can just see him all worked up, threatening to bash her door down in a completely inappropriate way! lol.

And I love that you had the little peice with the eyes and where the books were, it's nice to have things like that wrapped up at the end.

All in all, it was great, and I'm already looking forward to the next story you write!

blacky xox
Deandra chapter 16 . 7/22/2010
Aw - we don't get to see Ivriniel in this, or Oriel and Sergion actually get together? Still, this was a satisfying ending, especially Elphir's outrage over his father's behavior when he surprised him with Meren. Lovely tale, and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Hope you have something more up your sleeve as Lia and I both seem to be a bit "dry" at the moment. Perhaps your pending visit will inspire either or both of you!

Couple of things:

- viscously - I think you mean "viciously"

- You overbearing, insulting, insufferable... boar! - not sure about this: you might actually mean "boar" (an animal) or you might mean "boor" (rude person)

- "How you marry me, Imrahil. - ? Did you leave a word out?

- Are you really going to marry Aearin. - add a question mark at end

- heart rendering moments - I think this should be "rending"

- Deandra
sokkergurl chapter 15 . 7/7/2010
This was a really great chapter. I liked how you went into a little of Sergion's past with Oriel and how they got together in the end. I would love a little more on that though. I can't wait for the next chapter and hope that romance for Imrahil will finally appear. Thanks for the update and please hurry with the next. Thanks Again!
black4minister chapter 15 . 7/6/2010
Hahaha, pride comes before the fall - how very like Aragorn to take him down a peg or two with a beautiful woman!

Can't wait to find out how he managed to seduce Aearin in the end!

blacky xox